Search results for query: *

1. C

Shiny Gengar now available in Australia and New Zealand: Diancie to be available late

Re: Shiny Gengar now available in Australia and New Zealand: Diancie to be available In case no one posted it earlier, Shiny Gengar is also available in Greece through "Public" stores. Αποκλειστικά στα Public: Θες να αποκτήσεις το σπάνιο Pokemon Shiny...
  2. C

Do you drive?

For about 10 years now... Wow..I'm getting old....
  3. C

Should there be a Pokemon live action movie?

Personally, I didn't like the aesthetic part of the movies at all. Not trying to sound like a geewuner or something (we TF fans have ones as well!!), but the whole design was very different compared to what we were used to. I totally understand that if the typical blocky design was kept, it...
  4. C

If you could invent a new type

I can't think of a good new type to suggest. What I always wanted is the Steel type to be renamed as Metal type in order to include pokemon based on metals other than Iron and its alloys. Imagine a liquid metal pokemon based on Quicksilver, or a Titanium made pokemon (enormous...
  5. C

Which version will you buy?

OmegaRuby for no particular reason.. Back in the GBA days I played Sapphire.
  6. C

Should there be a Pokemon live action movie?

Having seen what happened to TransFormers, I would say no...
  7. C

Member at last...

Thank you all for your kind welcome! @Sniny Celebi: I must admit that GenVI was a bit disappointing for me. Since I am not into competetive battling, I play for the strory, the characters etc. I found XY main story a bit "generic", the whole AZ thing had more to offer and the Looker sidequest...
  8. C

Member at last...

So...after playing Pokemon for many years (since the good old GB times) and visiting Bulbagarden from time to time, I decided to join this nice comunity. A few things about me... My name is Constantine (obviously) and I work as an Engineer. Unfortunately, I don't have time for much gaming...
Back
Top Bottom