• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Wolvorn
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. W

Psychopath Test

This is ,as the name suggests a test to see if you are a psychopath. If you give the same answer (Or at least roughly it's pretty specific and you have to make a few assumptions to get the answer in question) then you are a psychopath. Please post what you said so that we can see what answers we...
  2. W

Problems

All of us here have our problems that often we just have to get out of our systems. So this thread is for you to do just that, so you can tell someone or just have a rant, because it really does make you feel better, and hopefully all the rest of us will do all we can to help. So I'll...
  3. W

Whats inside a Forretress?

Following reading a thread asking whats under a Diglett, I was aroused to the fact that we also don't know what the inside of a Forretress looks like. So I decided to post this. Personally I think its probably a lot like a Cloyster or a Shellder, namely a small black blob with eyes and a...
  4. W

Shinji is from Johto!

I am pretty certain Shinji is from Johto he looks just like the Rival in GSC and treats his pokemon just as badly! Do you agree with me?
  5. W

What's your Favourite Mini Legendary?

Out of Mew,Celebii,Jirachi and Manaphy which is your favourite. Mine's Jirachi I not sure why probably because I think i looks the best and because its a steel type and you can't go wrong there. Followd by Celebii because of the awesome movie. However I hate them all a bit because they're so...
  6. W

Which Legendary Trio?

Do you prefer the Legendary Birds? Legendary Dogs? Regis? Psychic Trio? I prefer the Dogs if only because they're dogs and I think Suicune is Awesome. What are your favourites and why?
  7. W

Do you like it when Ash gets all the Starters?

Did you prefer it when Ash caught all the region's starter Pokemon? Or do you like it more now when he catches a wider variety of Pokemon? Personally I'm pretty indifferent the starters were always cool so him having them was as well. On the other hand now his team is open to a much wider...
  8. W

Another Word Game

This is basically a forum version of word association. Its no different to how you would play it normally, and for those of you who don't know how to play here you go. Basically the first person will post a word then the person after them will post another word related to the previous word...
  9. W

What would your team be?

If you could create your own team like team rocket, what would it do and what would you call it? It doesn't have to be evil either. Mine would be called Team Fenris and would fight for a "greater good" by stoping the other teams from completing their evil schemes.(so we're a bit like a much...
  10. W

What has been your Worst Pokemon nduced Sweary Outburst?

What has been your worst pokemon induced sweary outburst. Was it when you made one of the lengendary dogs or birds faint without saving beforehand, was it when Nintendo tried to replace Brock on the Anime. Or even more recent affairs such as Pokemon USA replacing the voice actors, and remember...
  11. W

What is your Favourite Region

What is your favourite region from the whole of Pokemon. You can choose absolutely anything, and if you have more than one favourite thats fine vote for both. Mine would be Hoenn so far because its the biggest region so far and has a much greater diversity of landscapes like the desert and...
  12. W

Do You Think the Elite 4 Were Once Gym Leaders?

Do you think that the Elite 4 were once Gym leaders who became so exeptional in their class that the leagues promoted them? Or do you think that they were simply picked from the streets as being brilliant trainers?Or do you have an entirely different theory? I think that they were once gym...
  13. W

Do you Think Cheat Devices are OK to use?

Do you think that using a cheat device,such as gameshark on your pokemon games is an OK thing to do? Personally I trhink that they should only be used to get the unobtainables such as Mew,Celebi,etc or to get your team to level 100. Although I think it would be a lot more satisfying if you...
  14. W

Which is Your Favourite Pokemon of Every Type

We've all once in our lives posted on a thread asking what you're favourite type is. So i've decided to ask you what you're favourite of every type is. Mine would be: Normal:Snorlax Ground:Gablias Electric:Jolteon Rock:Tyranitar Fire:Typhlosion Fighting:Lucario Water:Swampert...
Back
Top Bottom