Search results for query: *

1. PenguinPaladin

GEN VI: Looking for HA Shuckle

Basically what the title says. I'm looking for a HA Shuckle, nothing matters besides with the ability. I can trade out a 5IV Vulpix (unfortunately no HA) with 4 Egg Moves (Heat Wave, Hypnosis, Disable, and Power Swap). Thank you for taking the time to read my request.
  2. PenguinPaladin

ITT You tell the above poster why their favorite Pokemon sucks.

Blastoise is a generic water turtle thing hybrid. Ehhhhhhhhh Swinub.
  3. PenguinPaladin

Your "YES!" moments

Just snagged myself a Shiny Dwebble off the GTS! I was just looking for it for some reason. Maybe it was a twist of fate?
  4. PenguinPaladin

GEN VI: Operation: Dex Completion

Hello, everyone! I am attempting to complete my dex. If you can help me out with tradebacks and the like, thanks! Kalos Dexes: (These all need to be Gen VI born) Coastal Mountain Thanks for helping! If you would get me dex entries for 5 or more, you get a 5IV 4 Egg move Vulpix...
  5. PenguinPaladin

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

So I was on the GTS as usual, scouring for stuff I need. I spot a-wait for it- Shiny Golurk. And all for the reasonable price of a Entei. Nothing too much to get so I ch- Wait. It's one of the Event Shiny ones I need, since the trade is 21-30. Welp, there goes another Shiny. Just realized I...
  6. PenguinPaladin

Best/Worst Pokémon moments of 2014?

Hi everyone! The year is winding down quickly and I wanted to know how your Pokémon year went. My best/worst moments? Best: Getting my Shiny Groudom from the GTS for an Entei and my Shiny Latias for a Mewtwo! Worst: when my Shiny Ditto was traded for a hacked Shiny Corsola(though I did...
  7. PenguinPaladin

So, I get my Latias in ORAS... I look at the nature. No no no... Adamant. And I can't reset for a better one either! I saved before the event and still only got adamant.
  8. PenguinPaladin

The Minor Complaint Thread

Besides the standard customization and Cosplay Pikachu, there is one annoyance. In a certain city, after earning 2 badges, I noticed a certain sparkling spot at a certain time that looked kinda... familiar from Kalos. And mind you, Megas were only mentioned once at this point in the story.
  9. PenguinPaladin

Your "YES!" moments

Wow! You and your kids are gonna have tons of fun in the coming days! My yes moment: Realizing there is a way to get non Hoenn 'Mons in ORAS after a certain event. Also I got a 5% discount on Alpha Sapphire at Target! Wooooo!
  10. PenguinPaladin

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Will this thread now be called "Simple Questions/Simple Answers Gen VI Edition"?
  11. PenguinPaladin

How are you preparing for the release?

Congratulations, everyone! We are now in the age of Hoenn! I'm getting the games after fourish today and I am going to spend my weekend sharing tips with my group of players. I'm very excited to visit this wonderful region again!
  12. PenguinPaladin

How full is your Pokedex?

601 caught right now, I am still actively working on it though.
  13. PenguinPaladin

Is anyone choosing a non-starter starter?

You don't have to choose the starter, it's just recommended to. In ORAS, I may not choose one of the "traditional" starters and start with a different Mon. Will you start with the traditional or choose someone else? If so, who will you choose? I might start with a Vulpix or maybe a Shinx...
  14. PenguinPaladin

What does your ideal Pokémon game look like?

Here's my ideas, will be adding more eventually. 1. Genetics. How cool would it be to have different colored Mons? Not shiny, but different eye/slightly different fur/claws? If we had genetics, every Mon would be worth something even without perfect IVs. If you breed 2 Mons together, the...
  15. PenguinPaladin

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

If anything, Wooper. Gamefreak, what were you thinking? Why does it learn Ice Punch... Without arms?
  16. PenguinPaladin

UMBREPOM attacked FORUMS with THREAD!

STRONG SAD unleashes revenge on EARTHWORM JIM with a FLOWER!
  17. PenguinPaladin

Wow. This is true hatred. Unfortunately, that happened to me. 3. FREAKING. TIMES. I only like the GTS when it works.
  18. PenguinPaladin

GEN VI: 5 IV Mankey or Primeape Wanted

Sure, I can help you out. I'll get to work pretty soon.
  19. PenguinPaladin

GEN VI: Help with my Dexes!

Hello everyone! I would like to request help with my Dexes. Here are the Pokemon I need now: Central Kalos Dex: 150/150 COMPLETE! Coastal Kalos Dex: 152/153 Mountain Kalos Dex: 140/151 National Dex: 602/718 For now, I will be updating this list! So keep checking back to help! I only need...
  20. PenguinPaladin

Throw Something at the Poster Above

*Throws a Po-key-mahn ball*
Back
Top Bottom