Search results for query: *

• Users: Blast
  • Order by date
  1. Blast

[SPOILERS] What did you get from Jacq's egg in Teal Mask?

Turtwig... I don't dislike the Turtwig line but Chimchar is my go to for the Sinnoh so would've been nice to get one of those. Also, Torterra looks tiny walking around in Let's Go mode lol.
  2. Blast

What Tera Type Is Your Mew?

I got the Dark-type :wynaut:
  3. Blast

Review HZ014: Fly! Kaiden!!

I think it's a set up so they can have a proper all out battle when Spinel's identity inevitably gets revealed. He still has his Umbreon on hand too. For Spinel he was just using the battle to snuff out Fried's skills. Now that he knows about the Dark Tera it'll surely come into play when they...
  4. Blast

Battle Tree Generations Challenge

Introducing the Battle Tree Generations Challenge! Because of the lack of battle facility in the newer games, I've decided to challenge myself to get to at least 50 wins in the last true battle facility, USUM's Battle Tree, with teams hailing solely from a single generation. All Battle Tree...
  5. Blast

Technical performance in SV

I clipped through the surface of a mountain and got stuck inside of it like a container. For a while I was scared I had to reset the game and lose a lot of my Dex progress but I was able to clip back out another wall to return to the normal area. And not joking as I was typing this got stuck in...
  6. Blast

Technical performance in SV

Trying to look for Pokémon in a large body of water is torture because the framerate drops to like 10 and all inputs are delayed. I wish I could talk more positively about the aspects I did like but it's just not acceptable and I just hope the perfomance will be fixed. As others have pointed out...
  7. Blast

Gaming cafes & Internet cafes

Honestly I've never even seen one before. There's lots of arcades where I live so I guess there's no reason to have them. With internet cafes, I don't see them around very often. I'd like to visit one to see what it's like though.
  8. Blast

Review JN132: The Finals IV: "Partner"

Congrats Satoshi!!!!! :bulbaLove:
  9. Blast

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

This late in the promotion cycle I'm expecting something big like new forms or a major story element. Either that or the second stages of the starters. Or both. It feels like this will be a big trailer but we'll have to see...
  10. Blast

Greavard Appreciation Thread

Looks like a fusion of Stoutland, Litwick and Drednaw :wynaut: I feel like it'll grow on me and I'm curious about its Evolution, since it looks like a design that will get one.
  11. Blast

Wiglett Appreciation Thread

inb4 Fishious Rend Wiglett :wynaut:
  12. Blast

Klawf Appreciation Thread

Never seen an uglier Pokémon in my life. But it is growing on me :confused:
  13. Blast

Armarouge Appreciation Thread

I really like its and Ceruledge's design. Ghost-types are my favourite so I might prefer Cerulegde a tiny bit more, but Armarouge still looks great. The only issue I have is that its Psychic typing doesn't seem to be reflected in its design too well. At first I thought it was a pure Fire-type...
  14. Blast

No news at Worlds today. That makes me hopeful the announcement on the last day will be something bigger than normal but we'll have to see. I'm just excited to watch all the battles anyway.
  15. Blast

How do you feel about the new Terastal gimmick?

Everyone gonna be running Mold Breaker :wynaut:
  16. Blast

How do you feel about the new Terastal gimmick?

My thoughts: Beautiful visuals I like how you can use it for any Pokémon, making them all more viable hopefully Opens up a ton of new strategies and movesets for every Pokémon I like that it lasts until the end of the battle instead being single use or limited to a couple turns I hope the...
  17. Blast

Paldean Wooper Appreciation Thread

I'm glad it's still happy as can be in this form too. Though I expect Paldean Quagsire to look more different compared to its regular form.
  18. Blast

Today is the day! I'm not gonna make any predictions and just see what happens. Would be nice to see some info on the potential new gimmick and maybe some regional forms. Let's get it :wynaut:
  19. Blast

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Thinking about the concept of Regional Fakes, could Feebas be considered one of the first to utilise this concept? It's very similar to Magikarp in many ways besides their design.
  20. Blast

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I'm conflicted about the Girafarig evo. The design looks great, but the model seems off to me around the head. Why is does the second face look so thin and empty? It's a known fact Girafarig's tail is kind of like its own organism, even possessing a seperate brain. With the new evo the second...
Back
Top Bottom