Search results for query: *

1. J

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

I had thought about watching Sun and Moon but decided to skip it (Didn't really like the way they changed the look of Ash) and considering watching this new one. I wonder if Ash will go back to his old previous look like in X & Y.
  2. J

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

These are the following Pokemon I hope he catches/own in the Alola Region: -Rowlet --> Dartrix --> Decidueye - Litten --> Torracat --> Incineroar - Pikipek --> evolves? - Grubbin --> Charjabug --> Vikavolt - Turtonator - Crabrawler Maybe: Rockruff --> Lycanroc, Mudbray --> Mudsdale...
  3. J

Been awhile since I last posted.... I hope Ash catches Pokemon more often in the Alola Region than he did in the Kalos Region.
  4. J

Trip had 6 pokemon.
  5. J

I think after XY&Z, its on to the last set of episodes with the different title logo (a few episodes before Ash's last gym battle, 2/3 filler episodes before Serena going into the final rounds in order to become Kalos Queen (2 or 3 episodes perhaps), a few more filler episodes prior to the...
  6. J

Indeed he will.....usually by the 2nd or 3rd episode after starting a new region journey. Not only that, let's hope he catch pokemon more often this time....not every 25 to 30 episodes.
  7. J

I bet its Ash who will get Litleo.
  8. J

You had listed Torterra for Hoenn by the way....at least you listed him for Sinnoh.
  9. J

^ that pokemon is damaged by just about all types except its weak to fighting and immune to ghost. Resitant to none. I don't think he ever will catch that.
  10. J

I'm still going to say that he is going to get at leat 2 more Pokemon not 1 more. So it would appears he is not going to get a new pokemon before his 5th gym battle with Clemont. Perhaps he'll get his 5th Kalos pokemon before his 6th gym battle and one more before his final gym battle...
  11. J

Goomy is missing in the poster pic.
  12. J

I did mention before that Ash could perhaps catch at previous-region Pokemon....he has done that once before. Phantump, Honedge, Bergmite or Skiddo are good choices indeed. Never thought of Honedge before though.
  13. J

I'm still going to say that Ash will have at least 5 or 6 Kalos pokemon. If he is one short for the league (needs to have 6), he can always go to the pokemon center to call up one of his past pokemon for all the rounds but of course he can always change it up after each round, depending on...
  14. J

^And we still have yet to see a Litleo
  15. J

In that short clip, it looks like Goomy was falling from a cliff (as in was running away from something). Guess we'll see when that episode comes.
  16. J

How many Ash had from past regions: Kanto: 12 (currently 9) - 2 in training, 3 released. Johto: 7 (currently) - Was 7 when he got Aipom during his Hoenn region journey until he traded it with Dawn's Buizel in Sinnoh. Glisgor was the 8th one got in Sinnoh. After Aipom was traded, it was...
  17. J

Other than the 3 Ash already got, these are the following I also like: Litleo, Skiddoe, Binacle, Goomy, Phantump, and maybe Bergmite.
  18. J

That's a first for Ash's starter water pokemons....Froakie's the first one to do so So far its just Squirtle, Todotile, Oshawatt & and the other water pokemons he has, has yet to evolve. For Ash's starter grass pokemons....Bulbasaur (almost did, wanted to wait until it was ready...probably...
  19. J

Come on Ash, get a Skiddo already lol
  20. J

Ash needs to have 6 Pokemon for the Kalos League (5 Kalos pokemon and Pikachu as always). Since now he got 3 for Kalos and along with Pikachu of course...that makes 4 together for the time being. I think he'll get at least 3 or 4 more Kalos pokemon. If 3 more, 6 for Kalos (total of 7...
Back
Top Bottom