Search results for query: *

1. V

GEN VI: I am in need of legit non hacked event legendaries

This is my last trade I will do since I already agreed to it. My friend code is in my signature.
  2. V

Wanted to say Good bye

Hello all, I know this account has been here for over a year and I have very few posts...pretty much a no body. Anyway still I am here to say good bye I am leaving the gamer society. There are several reasons. The biggest is because gaming and God don't mix. I have strived to play game with...
  3. V

Generation VI: The Future

Context
  4. V

You guys should take a look at this article Pokemon Director Explains Why Series is Becoming Easier - GameSpot The specific question asked is, "why Game Freak went down that route instead of creating, say, a "Pokemon Z" to follow 2013's X/Y" Masuda says, "For example, if after Black and...
  5. V

GEN VI: The search for Shiny Nidoran

That's cool, however all Nidoran male are the same accept in IV's. There are only 384 different ones based off of that alone! (shiny is 192 and non shiny is 192). It would be so easy to code the secret trainer ID onto the Pokemon and to Code the OT name and number onto the Pokemon that it's...
  6. V

I like these ideas.
  7. V

So what do you want for these legends?
  8. V

Pokemon Red and Blue test

When I was a little kid and I had just gotten my first Pokemon game for a birthday present (Pokemon Red) I played it non stop until Pokemon Special Pikachu Edition Yellow Version came out at which it was another gift. Anyway I remember when My Charizard hit level 37 and I was only just outside...
  9. V

I actually have a 5IV 31 perfect Nidoran male that I bred level 1. So if you want that you can have it. I know you're looking for your first. Just saying you can have this even if you find your original or not.
  10. V

Yeah I have thought it through very thoroughly. And you already hit the nail on the head. You don't like it than don't reply to waste your time. As far as what could happen maybe they will add a new mechanic to the game series. Like 4-6 vs 4-6. Maybe all Pokemon final stages Mega Evolving and...
  11. V

I didn't say that it was the mega evolution is the contradiction. I said that in the games they say that it was recently discovered. The contradiction is that Nintendo is saying that these two storys are supposedly "10 years" apart. And you failed to understand that people at press conferences...
  12. V

The question is will Nintendo know they are clones?
  13. V

Excellent I wasn't sure. He was just vague. Hopefully your friend finds his Shiny original Nidoran.
  14. V

First off I completely disagree with you, and another yes it does. Maybe you could learn how to read the entire link and the substance of the page? Go read the context if you haven't of the entire threads of this section since I have started to post. Then come back and ask me this question if it...
  15. V

Why not ask your friend for it back? Friends keep in touch don't they. Hopefully he/she didn't delete their game and start over with it on their game.
  16. V

It's not derailing of the topic. It's discussing the future still of the games. Conversation is conversation we are still on topic. I happen to disagree with you. It wasn't 10 years ago was my point.
  17. V

It does appear in ORAS. If you transfer it over to ORAS from X and Y the statue description says that it's of a mighty Pokemon protector in Hoenn that is if I remember correctly. OR/AS doesn't take place 10 years before the X and Y because it's directly connected. You can trade and battle...
  18. V

I brought it up because there is subtle hints that they are going to a new area soon. The backpacker guy in X and Y says that we will see his region "soon" and in this same conversation he lists off, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos. He further states that none of the listed areas...
Back
Top Bottom