• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. HyruleAlpha

GEN VI: LF: Ralts and Carvahana

I am restarting my OR file. I'm going to get most of the Pokémon on my own, but I'd like to "lighten the load" , so to speak. I don't have anything to offer, so I hope you're willing to help me because you're really bored, or just a kind-hearted soul. I will greatly appreciate it, regardless...
  2. HyruleAlpha

Looker Sidequest or Delta Episode: Which did you enjoy the most?

In 3 days, ORAS will be out for 2 months (excluding EU, of course). By now, most of us had played through the main story, maybe even multiple times. Just like XY, there's a sidequest you can do when you finish the main story. With that being said, which of the two did you enjoy the most? Since I...
  3. HyruleAlpha

My Proverbial Introduction

Hello, fellow members of BGMf. I am new to being a user, but not new to Bulbapedia. That's been my source of Pokémon information for many years. I don't do much, though. I just battle in-game trainers, and catch the Pokémon I think are cool. You can say I am a very casual fan, I suppose. Still...
Back
Top Bottom