• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. lovandra

What is the User Above Known For?

Know for their sketchy acts.. or arts.. anything possible
  2. lovandra

Generation VII confirmed!

I hope Strange Souvenir don't play a major role on SM. Or if soo, we can also get them easily from the game. Cause I just reset my X game for my brother and lost my items and I doubt my brother will talk enough to the tourist to get it T.T and I simply don't have luxury to replay it again...
  3. lovandra

Character customization

I still think that just a glitch during the translation from Japanese version to US version... maybe... Cause: Japanese version: US video: Except for the shirt obvious different color the color for other things on the video also different.. So I think that just a color mistake due to...
  4. lovandra

Generation VII Legendary Pokemon Discussion

I finally captured maybe the Lunaala signature move... from various videos?... I think.. just aware of this after I see my screenshoot captures... Such a beauty....
  5. lovandra

Now I'm almost certain that the bird will be based on Yellow/Red Cardinal Bird that I heard pretty common on Hawaii
  6. lovandra

How will Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon effect the anime?

Beside, the trailer's boy choose Litten so I think they plan to give it to Ash, or our new male protagonist if they changed him...
  7. lovandra

Sun or Moon?

I will get both, play Sun first and let my Bro play the Moon. Move all the pokemon to my Pokebank after we are done and EXCHANGE... XD
  8. lovandra

What Was the Last Thing You Searched On the Internet?

Rowlet and I found this less than a day the info out and someone already make their plushie!!!!!
  9. lovandra

#TeamRocket#TeamRowlet
  10. lovandra

I think our 'major' rival is our other self. I recall in the girl fight, we fight a stronger type... but that happen on 2 scenes so.. not really sure...
  11. lovandra

Trailers and News Discussion

5 days actually... less than a week... but still....
  12. lovandra

If you live in Europe, it will be perfect XD
  13. lovandra

Diving will be back... And it will be better than on ORAS... XD
  14. lovandra

I thought I put it already[emoji14]
  15. lovandra

I noticed another cat pokemon. But I think that just Meowth
  16. lovandra

I recall back on XY, I though we would get realistic map based on their first? trailer. But they only put the camera? closer for some area... and I hate it.. So I don't think this confirmed anything.. yet? I personally, will be happy for more realistic graphic but I will hate it if this means...
  17. lovandra

From what I read on Pokemon Official web about our new starter... The battle style *or at lease animation?* possible will be awesome... Or at lease they will be fun on the anime... I think </3
  18. lovandra

I wont complain too much about the graphic. It seems evolve from ORAS but still feel not too different from ORAS.
  19. lovandra

I agree the island is sooo smaall.. But this is officially based on Hawaii so we will get islands I think.
Back
Top Bottom