Search results for query: *

• Users: lovandra
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. lovandra

Anime Hero Academia (Manga and Anime) Discussion Board

The real title is Boku no Hero Academia, but I not use the 'Boku no' on the thread title for 'savety' reason XP. So I keep myself update of this manga since last year and, despite my low reviews to most of current shonen mangas, I really really like this title and predict it will be a HIT. And...
  2. lovandra

Lovandra and Free Traders: Open for Simple Requests

'All I want just a Ditto!' ^this is simple request, but nowdays, you hardly find a trader that want to give it away for free *maybe*. I welcoming all traders all around the world that have bunch of pokemon or looking for any specific one, or just have a simple request but don't know where to...
  3. lovandra

TEEN: Andrea's Scattered Words

I don't know that we can posts poems in this part of forum. Thank's to Vivilon that I see have a poem corner. I'll have mine too ;). When it comes to us, Love is just not enough Mood: Love, Parting, Goodbye Since long time ago Mood: Loner, hurted, give up Taste of the tears Mood: Sadness...
  4. lovandra

Don't know a good subject for introduction and 'hello' just tooo ordinary

Welcoming myself to be part of this community. I'm good with made impression but have bad habit for leaving forums after 1 or 2 or 3 or 6 months. So, prior warning, don't be too attached with me or you will miss me. My name is vie. Known as vie or blackorchid or lovandra at forums and online...
Back
Top Bottom