Search results for query: *

1. P

GEN VI: Diancie

I missed my opportunity to get one from the event, never managed to get over to my GameStop. So, in return, I'm offering two of the following Pokémon for Diancie, three if it's Naive or Hasty with good IV's. Additionally, I can offer a Regenerator Ho-oh. If you see nothing you like please...
  2. P

Qualities You Look For in a Friend

To put it simply, what quality do you look for in a friend? For me whether I can trust them is pretty huge. Since I tend to be fairly open with my friends, I don't want them blabbing to my colleagues things I said in confidence. Another is intelligence. They don't have to be able to...
  3. P

Obsolete: Things You Love in a Song

For me personally, often times I'll only like a song for one particular part. For instance, I can name a few Rock Songs I like simply for the opening/closing riff. Another thing that always gets me, a Piano accompaniment to the majority of generes just always make me love it. It's fairly...
  4. P

VGC Team Help/RMT

So I've been getting pretty into VGC lately, and I've been working on my team. Figured I'd post it here see what I should fix what will and won't work. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Murkrow @Eviolite Ability: Prankster EVs: 252HP/252DEF/4SpD Bold Nature Quash Featherdance Roost Foul...
  5. P

Count To 100 Before A New User Or Staff Posts!

Thanks to Mintaka ; for posting the first thread, and Kakuna Matata ; for helping develop the game. Count To 100 Before A New User Or Staff Posts The brand new revival of a classic game! Your goal is to count to 100. Sounds easy? But you have to do it before the evil staff, or their...
  6. P

How attractive do you find yourself?

When you look in the mirror, do you think "I look good/bad?" Personally if I were to grade 1-10 I'd be a 6. I've got some acne problems, my hair is usually in a mess, and I'm kinda lanky in my upper body.
  7. P

Obsolete: Your Favorite Music Videos

As the title says, what are some memorable music videos that you liked. Whether they had a story being told through them, or they were quirky fun and weird, or they just cool. Personally, what pops into my mind is a lot of the music videos to go along with The Slim Shady LP. Specifically, My...
  8. P

GEN VI: HP Ice Electrike

Hi there! I'm looking for an HP Ice Electrike. I can offer a lot of Pokemon with egg moves bred onto them, I can EV train any one Pokemon, or offer any BP Item besides an Ability Capsule. Some examples of what I can offer are Totodile Aqua Jet Ice Punch Dragon Dance Scraggy Moxie...
  9. P

Pokémon Customization

In X and Y we were introduced to a relatively new concept, with the pokémon Furfrou. Now, Furfrou could recieve nine different styles, These would show up even in battle. With the new idea of customization of characters, why not do the same with all Pokémon? Imagine your cute little...
Back
Top Bottom