Search results for query: *

1. Cute Charm

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

That's the thing. Legends could just be "focus on legendary and mythical pokemon" and not "legends" as in stories of the past. Something could have happened in the future that starts a chain of events that bring Zygarde in. Or it could be past and present like you (Calem or Serena) are AZ now...
  2. Cute Charm

Scarlet/Violet DLC

Also...weren't Iono, Rika, and Larry Japanese? If anything, regardless of the setting, the cast of SV was probably even more diverse than the other non-Japanese region games. So these hypothetical people who hated the lack of Japanese people they're supposedly making fun of completely missed 2...
  3. Cute Charm

Scarlet/Violet DLC

Considering most true leaks come from people supposedly testing the game...maybe they need a better vetting process? Because if it's true and the play testers are those leaking game info, then maybe the full blame isn't completely on Game Freak and Nintendo since they probably never got the...
  4. Cute Charm

Scarlet/Violet DLC

It's not automatic. Click the banner in the X menu and then the button on the DLC pop-up.
  5. Cute Charm

Scarlet/Violet DLC

Yet, the Google translated Japanese site doesn't say anything about it's location and the English site says even less. Also I don't see anywhere on the site that says the direction other than Kitakami probably being called "Noroteo" in Spanish since the blurb is the same as the English site...
  6. Cute Charm

Scarlet/Violet DLC

The Isle of Armor is still the Isle of Man though despite the kung-fu bears and pagodas. It was stated that Cubfu is from another region anyway. Mustard could also be Chinese himself, so why wouldn't his estate (for lack of a better term) be Chinese inspired? This really does seem like a field...
  7. Cute Charm

Scarlet/Violet DLC

Are we remembering the same trailer? Because I vagely remember the first announcement being nothing but a 30 second collage of production art and no gameplay. At least they cared enough to put in some production this time then just pictures and beta footage.
  8. Cute Charm

Scarlet/Violet DLC

TBH, I feel like the area everyone thought was DLC bait is just a dummied out area or related to the second DLC. Because I always thought it was weird that you could see nothing but water over the landmass when you climbed to the Tallest Peak in Paldea.
  9. Cute Charm

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

Taking a trip to Japan seems like a thing a rich international boarding school would do. What i want to know is if the new area is some place they've never used or if it's tacked on to an existing Japanese region.
  10. Cute Charm

Not only that, but if you want to say "sonic is the only fast hedgehog" then you could always just say it's a spiny mouse rather than a hedgehog. I mean, they're mainly native to Africa but that hasn't stopped them before. For example Pawmot is totally an out of place viscacha, regardless of...
  11. Cute Charm

I dont think that pre-release theory holds up anymore. Especially given DJ G-Rave being used as a hype dog during the ghost gym. I mean its still entirely possible that the whole life/energy draining thing is something only wild Greavard do. But the fact DJ G-Rave exists and didn't kill the...
  12. Cute Charm

What was your first Shiny Pokémon in SV?

Shroodle. I was idling and it ran up to me. I ended up evolving it into a Grafaiai. My second was a Corvisquire not but 10 minutes later. My third was a Orthworm an hour later. I had no buffs, no outbreaks, and all three of them were full odds. The orthworm replaced the titan orthworm on my team.
  13. Cute Charm

Scarlet/Violet DLC

They already gave some Barcelona landmarks to other cities, don't really make the distinction between Spain and Portugal, and have churros, a Mexican food, in Spain of all places. At this point, I doubt they're concerned over past political history. Especially since there's no Spanish or...
  14. Cute Charm

Scarlet/Violet DLC

Someone pointed out that that's not just the France part, it's also the Catalonia part. It's possible that Catalonia, Andora, and southern France are combined in their own region. Which would explain the painting in the player's house still looking like Spanish architecture because Barcelona is...
  15. Cute Charm

Are Scarlet and Violet the worst Pokemon games?

Nah, the worst games are still probably BDSP. They were pointless and really didn't need to exist in a world where Legends Arceus exists. At least SV has new Pokémon, a new story, advances in gameplay, and, despite all the bugs, is still a step forward for the franchise. Most of the new pokemon...
  16. Cute Charm

Question to those about to buy gen 9

Yeah. I feel like...some of the videos from Twitter are exaggerated for comedic (and/or malicious) effect. Like I, personally, can't recreate the slender trainer glitch from those overused youtube thumbnails at all and I've had some pretty hilarious glitches without even trying. Like yeah...
  17. Cute Charm

If You Could Add One New or Previous Feature to SV What Would It Be?

That's mostly because it was worked on by the senior staff. I feel like maybe Game Freak's problem isn't being held in a reverse hostage situation by TPC or crunch, but maybe it's having the less experienced staff do new main line entries instead of spin offs or supplemental-but-still-canon type...
  18. Cute Charm

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I mean, they're kind of both based on how real storks sometimes drop things they're carrying like sticks on people or to defend nests. Regardless, I think it's still just them revisiting stork-with-apron concept. Especially when you look at Bombirdier's neutral model with the apron down. The...
  19. Cute Charm

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I was thinking un used stork pokemon from Gen 2 since they're both appear to be wearing aprons...except they combined the apron and the baby...uh...sack and got rid of the baby.
  20. Cute Charm

Technical performance in SV

For me, and especially on an original 3DS XL, they lagged a lot more than X, Y, and ORAS did.
Back
Top Bottom