Search results for query: *

• Users: Cute Charm
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cute Charm

Thoughts on Ed Sheeran being in SV?

So if you haven't heard the news: What's everyone's thoughts on real licensed music being in thr games now? Is this a good step forward or a horrible idea that will open the door for only bad things for the series? Personally, I don't like the idea. Especially considering what legal hell a...
  2. Cute Charm

Customization Thread

Who else is worried we're going to either be stuck in school uniforms the entire game or have preset outfits like BDSP? Seriously though, what do you think? Are they going to take 20 steps back and give the bare minimum or are they hiding the more elaborate clothing options for a new trailer...
  3. Cute Charm

Customization Thread

So Customization in Legends: Arceus, yay or nay? Edit: Customization was confirmed on September 28th 2021. Barber: Clothes shop: What are your thoughts?
  4. Cute Charm

SwSh Easter eggs

Since I'm somebody who likes to look at every little tiny detail in a game I've noticed they've managed to hide some interesting Easter eggs. Like how there is a tiny pin-up of a Gen II female swimmer in Spikemuth and how the manhole covers in Motostoke have combee on them. Not to mention...
  5. Cute Charm

SwSh Glimwood Tangle Live Stream

So I guess there should be a thread for this as to not clog up the leak and news threads. So as you're no doubt aware by now, there will be a 24 hour stream will be broadcast on twitch on October 4th starting at 6AM PST/9AM EST showing off new Pokemon as well as the first named place, Glimwood...
  6. Cute Charm

Trainer class discussion

So what original and returning trainer classes do you think the games will have to fill out the region? We already know Lasses (who look suspicously like Serena) are still there. But what else would you like to see return? I feel like Strikers are going to make a come back given the stadium...
  7. Cute Charm

Mystery autograph and the pikachu ranch

I'm just going to cut and paste this ing it's own thread since it got lost in the original post: What are some of your guesses for who's autograph it is or why they'd bother even putting it in the overworld? Also, to give this thread some original discussion: Do you think the Pikachu ranch is...
  8. Cute Charm

What DON'T you want to see in SM?

This was asked back during XY and ORAS and we've had a ton of threads since Friday about what would you like to see in Sun and Moon but no main thread for what you wouldn't like to see in the new gen. So, I ask you all this... What don't you want to see SM do or have? What would be the one (or...
  9. Cute Charm

Has GameFreak started officially acknowledging the playground rumors?

I didn't know where to put this since it's more of a general/meta video game thread then just an ORAS thread or pokemon as a whole. Also there's still some slight ORAS spoilers here so be warned. With the news about how to obtain Deoxys it's getting pretty hard to ignore that GameFreak has...
  10. Cute Charm

Familial relationship headcanons

Given the characters that are canonly related like Janine and Koga, Roark and Bryon, Palmer and Barry, Norman and May/Brendan, Lance and Clair, and Giovanni and Sliver...I always thought that other predominant characters might also be related. For example: Agatha: Bertha - Sister (Kiku- and...
  11. Cute Charm

Speculation The remakes and the unsolved mysteries from XY

I don't know if this has been brought up before, however, after picking up X again after taking a long hiatus from it I started wondering about some of the things that have yet to gain answers in the past 10 months. Since we're getting more mega evolutions in ORAS (Plus the new pokemon in XY...
Back
Top Bottom