• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

UPDATE 03/07/14: Flawless Decolora Jirachi (3 left)

Re: Flawless shiny Manaphy @mudkip99 oh man I'd really love one of these, but I'm not sure which legendaries I have atm since I'm on vacation. So I just wanted to post my interest; and are there particular legendaries you're looking for or just any?
  2. S

Hello!

Thanks everyone and hi signerleo :D!
  3. S

Snarl's Character Art Requests [CLOSED]

Re: Snarl's Character Art Oh my goodness I've never gotten such perfect art of them; thanks so much :D <3! And I'd definitely like to try coloring it sometime, so a transparent version would be nice but you don't have to get to it right away
  4. S

Hello!

Thanks :D! Dragonair has always been one of my favorites, too. And thanks, I'll let you know if I do!
  5. S

Lotus' PokePixels

Wow you're really great at pixel art; and I'm a fan of your digital stuff as well c: What program do you use? And I'll definitely be following you on tumblr~
  6. S

Hello!

Thanks G50 :D! Nice scans in your sig btw; I'm so hyped about Mega Swampart *w*
  7. S

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Oh okay, thanks for letting me know!
  8. S

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Hello everyone c: ! I just joined~ Hoping to be active in the URPG. Though I saw this thing about my posts not going through until a mod approves them; how long does that last? (I read all the rules and starter topics but might've missed it or something)
  9. S

Snarl's Character Art Requests [CLOSED]

Re: Snarl's Character Art Wow you've got some great art! Want to take a stab at either of these? Character Name - Sienna Character Type - Human Trainer OC Character Appearance/Description - Ref pic, bio Pose/Personality - Personality is very bright, bubbly, friendly; any kind of pose is fine...
  10. S

Hello!

Hi Shiny Celebi, and thanks :D! I like your's too~ And thanks again; so do I though it seem like I will c: !
  11. S

Hello!

Hi Garden Grotto; I'm new here. Used to be active on PE2K waaaaaay back in the day...Like 2008. And even then I wasn't that active. But anyway, after that I was really active in a pokemon (B/C) forum on GaiaOnline, and now that that's kinda fading away, I thought I'd check out PE2K again, only...
Back
Top Bottom