Search results for query: *

• Users: Zyrenus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Z

GEN VI: Looking for a Diancie Code

Hello everyone! I'm currently looking for a Diancie Code. Any EB Games(Canadian Gamestop) I go near me does not carry it :( In return I have spare 5iv pokemon. I could also EV/IV train some mons(as long as it's legitimate) for whoever could supply me one! Thanks.
  2. Z

GEN VI: Looking for Gible/Gligar

Hi :) I am currently looking for a Naive Gible and a Careful Gligar. 3 or more IV's are preferred but I'm just desperate for one right now. I've been trying to hatch one for an hour but RNG won't cooperate with me :( If you have a Naive Ditto that would count as well. I have a bunch of 5iv...
  3. Z

GEN VI: Protean Kecleon/Imposter Ditto

I'm looking for a Adamant Protean Kecleon (with decent IV's if you could provide one) and an Imposter Ditto with Perfect HP IV's.
  4. Z

GEN VI: Looking for a Pinsirite

I can offer a Heracronite/ A bunch of 5iv Pokémon, Dex help, Rare berries. Quote this if you're interested! EDIT: ALL DONE! THANKS TO CAKEFAIRYFOREVER :3
  5. Z

GEN VI: Event Legendaries

I'm looking for event legendaries to complete my pokedex. I could trade them back, I just want their entry. Need: Mew Shaymin Edit: Thank you so much to Forgotten and Phantom 16 for helping me! I really appreciate it! I can give you some 5iv pokemon as a thank you if you have these. I'm also...
  6. Z

Breeding Leftovers, Berries and more!

Hey guys, I just want to get rid of a few Pokémon that I bred after countless attempts of getting a perfect one. Please note that I'm offering Pokémon with 4/5 iv's in various stats. I'll try to update this every once in a while if I get the chance to. If you want a specific ability, please...
Back
Top Bottom