Search results for query: *

1. stevenk

4/5 IVs w/ Egg Moves, Friend Safari, Misc. (Updated 08/11)

yes .thats easier .its a 50-50 gender ratio.wait for me.i will start breeding now.gonna vm you when i'm ready
  2. stevenk

hi Ivysaur!!! i hatched 30 eggs.while most shieldon had their ha,all of them are male so they can't pass the dream ball female gender ratio on shieldon is indeed low,but i didn't expect to be so unlucky is there anything else you might want?
  3. stevenk

thanks very much for the trade!!!! edit what ability does this fletchling have? Fletching (Premier Ball) Egg Moves: Tailwind | Adamant M 31/31/31/x/31/31 if it is gale wings i want it let me know
  4. stevenk

ok.don't forget to add my fc
  5. stevenk

oops i forgot fc should be on my signature now shall we trade tomorrow 1pm-6pm usa time? i believe i'm 7 hours ahead of you so the two females in dream balls sentret,omanyte for the Male 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Protean) timid froakie
  6. stevenk

i can breed you a female sentret and a female omanyte forgot to ask.do they need to have high ivs?or any specific nature? if they don't need high ivs, i will give you both if they do need to have high ivs i am really busy these days.i may not have the time to breed for high ivs
  7. stevenk

Ivysaur; i have finneon,sentret,shieldon,mantyke,kabuto,stantler,torkoal,lotad,ralts,tailow,feebas,skitty,cottonee,goldeen,omanyte,clamperl,zigzagoon,rattata,horsea
  8. stevenk

hi i am interested in Male 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Protean) timid froakie from your list of wants i have Females in Dream Balls which i can breed with their ha (need to check my pc to see which i have) Leftovers Lucky Eggs if you are interested let me know what would you want for it
  9. stevenk

Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon *Closed*

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon, IV Breeding, & Offering Bank Services hi valorie.how are you? it seems i have completed all has except some forms and legends apparently the ones i'm missing are available on dream radar(nintendo eshop app) any chance you could help me when you have...
  10. stevenk

Stevenk's Hidden Ability Trade Thread - Closed

Re: Hidden Ability Trade Thread re-opened and updated 9/8/2014 ''bump'' i have added many new has
  11. stevenk

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon, IV Breeding, & Offering Bank Services Edit i have the 10 we agreed ready. gonna breed you a ha female cottonee later today i'm ready with the female one
  12. stevenk

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon, IV Breeding, & Offering Bank Services Edit from the ones we are trading now, i think two of them are(need to recheck to be sure) cottonee and skitty are on dream balls ,but they are both male
  13. stevenk

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon, IV Breeding, & Offering Bank Services could you also add a ha darumaka and ha sudowoodo on our trade? i'm gonna give you a ha weedle and a ha maractus for them
  14. stevenk

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon, IV Breeding, & Offering Bank Services ok then.wednesday
  15. stevenk

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon, IV Breeding, & Offering Bank Services EDIT i'm gonna start breeding today.hope we manage to do the trade this week ok i'm ready is 1pm-6pm usa time ok for monday-friday ? let me know about date and time
  16. stevenk

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon, IV Breeding, & Offering Bank Services ok.when we are both ready ,we can think when would be the best day and time for the trade
  17. stevenk

5IV Competitive Breeds - Come in & have a look!~ *UPDATED 20/7*

hi juliet!! i have marine pattern vivillon and some spare nature dittos(need to check my pc to tell you which) and of course a lot of HAs. gonna check to see what i need from your list and i'let you know later
  18. stevenk

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon, IV Breeding, & Offering Bank Services hi that1chick!! gonna need these HAs since i'm having trouble getting their safaries magby,pidove,spiritomb,skarmory,joltik,doduo,grimer,magnemite if you have access to their safaries you can catch them instead of...
Back
Top Bottom