• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: stevenk
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. stevenk

GEN VI: Looking for ditto with hardy nature

hi!! i'm looking for a ditto with hardy nature(ha or not) or a hardy nature pok with the ability synchronise i have other ditto's natures to offer or has from my thread (on the offering station) my fc is 4270-2482-7129 ign steve
  2. stevenk

Stevenk's Hidden Ability Trade Thread - Closed

Friend Code: 4270-2482-7129 IGN steve Time Zone: Eastern European Time Times Available: Various times Since i completed all ha available pokemon i will ask for this thread to be locked i can breed or catch the following released HAs: Haves: -All gen 6 ha pokemon (ha...
  3. stevenk

GEN VI: looking for: shiny protean froakie or its evolutions

hi i am looking for a shiny protean froakie or its evolutions i can offer for it: most of gen 6 ha pokemon, some mega stones , and i have some shinies that i got on trades (cant be sure if they are hacked ,or how many ivs they have)
Back
Top Bottom