Search results for query: *

1. Z

LF: Keldeo and Volcanion

Hey! I have a Keldeo that I'd trade for your Shiny Spinda, if you still need one.
  2. Z

GEN VI: LF: Competitive nature Xerneas (Gen VI) and any Articuno.

I'm on for the next 6 hours or so, as well as pretty much all of tomorrow.
  3. Z

GEN VI: LF: Competitive nature Xerneas (Gen VI) and any Articuno.

Hey there! I have an Articuno that I'll trade for any of the Pokemon in your "notable legendaries" section.
  4. Z

GEN VI: Does someone have a HA cyndaquil and HA murkrow to spare?

Hey there! I'm available for the next couple hours, if you are.
  5. Z

GEN VI: Does someone have a HA cyndaquil and HA murkrow to spare?

I have both of those! I'll trade them for an HA Scraggy and a trash Pokemon :P @above, HA = Hidden Ability
  6. Z

GEN VI: LF HA Durant

What sorts of stuff are you offering for it?
  7. Z

GEN VI: LF Shinies

I want your shinies! They don't have to be competitive, low-level, unnicknamed, or anything; just legit and uncloned. In exchange I can offer: Articuno Regirock Cobalion Terrakion Celebi Hoopa Jirachi Darkrai Manaphy Phione Keldeo FEB2012 Mewtwo I'm also in the process of replaying Diamond, so...
  8. Z

[SHOP] Competitive Shinies

What kinds of stuff are you interested in receiving?
  9. Z

Giveaway! Breeding leftovers

Awesome! Can I have one of the Pichus and the 5IV Magnemite? In return you can have a 5IV Magikarp (Jolly or Adamant, HA or not) and a 4IV Modest Harvest Exeggcute if you want them.
  10. Z

GEN VI: LF Meloetta, Hoopa, Volcanion

If you live in the US, you should check Silverwynde's code giveaway in "Offers and Shops". If you haven't gotten a Volcanion on your game yet, you can get a code from her and then pick it up via Mystery Gift.
  11. Z

25 Jan 2017: 12 Volcanion left, repeat customers now being served! Silverwynde's Free Codes Thread

Sorry I was early! hehehehee Now can I have a Volcanion code? :3
  12. Z

GEN VI: LF: Rattled Magikarp

Hi there! I have a Rattled Magikarp, and I can also IV breed it for ya! Do you have a preferred Nature? An Iron Fist Chimchar would be great in return ^.^ My FC us 4639-9121-4685, IGN Ash.
  13. Z

GEN VI: Need some help completing my dex [Finished]

Hey! I'd be willing to do tradebacks on all of these. If you'd prefer, I can trade you a Porygon2 for keeps if you trade me back a Porygon (wanna keep my LiveDex and I'm too lazy to breed). Also, 3 of the 5 Pokemon you're missing are stone evolutions, so if you're not aware of this, you can...
  14. Z

GEN VI: LF some HA pokemon

Hi there! I have an Overcoat Cloyster, an Unaware Quagsire, and a Mold Breaker Hawlucha that I could trade you. I'm interested in your shiny Gengar and Aggron.
  15. Z

25 Jan 2017: 12 Volcanion left, repeat customers now being served! Silverwynde's Free Codes Thread

First! :P Hi Silver! Can I have a Volcanion code please?
  16. Z

Trading LEGENDS, Looking for FULLY EVOLVED POKEMON

Hey there! I don't know if you still need anything, but if you do, I have every Pokemon and I'd be willing to give you pretty much whatever you need. I'm interested in Keldeo, Meloetta, Darkrai, Victini, Shaymin, Hoopa, and/or Shiny Mew.
  17. Z

Could anyone help me with these?

I have all the starters, so anything non-nature specific that you still need I can breed for you. I can also breed you a 5IV Adamant Charmander if you still need that.
  18. Z

GEN VI: LF Dialga, Thundurus, Yveltal

The catch: I want Dialga from Diamond, Thundurus from White, and Yveltal from Y, all untrained and in Poke Balls. I know, I'm weird :/ I'm expecting to have to borrow and replay the games to get them, but it would save me time if someone just happened to have them, so I thought I'd ask. In...
  19. Z

LF: Pokéball and Fancy Vivillon

I've got both of them! If you have an untouched SPR2013 Meloetta, an untouched Plasma Genesect, or an untouched WISHMKR Jirachi, I'll trade them both for that. Otherwise, I'll take any untouched event legendary (not Manaphy).
Back
Top Bottom