Search results for query: *

1. Z

GEN VI: LF Shinies

I want your shinies! They don't have to be competitive, low-level, unnicknamed, or anything; just legit and uncloned. In exchange I can offer: Articuno Regirock Cobalion Terrakion Celebi Hoopa Jirachi Darkrai Manaphy Phione Keldeo FEB2012 Mewtwo I'm also in the process of replaying Diamond, so...
  2. Z

GEN VI: LF Dialga, Thundurus, Yveltal

The catch: I want Dialga from Diamond, Thundurus from White, and Yveltal from Y, all untrained and in Poke Balls. I know, I'm weird :/ I'm expecting to have to borrow and replay the games to get them, but it would save me time if someone just happened to have them, so I thought I'd ask. In...
  3. Z

GEN VI: Tornadus/Yveltal

Hey guys! I'm looking for these two legendaries untouched and caught in Poke Balls. (I'm weird, don't worry about it.) I realize it's a weird request, so I'm not really expecting anyone to have them, but I figured I'd ask before borrowing a friend's game and blitzing it to get them. If...
  4. Z

IV Breeding

Part of me can't believe I'm doing this xP Anyways, I'm kinda bored, so if somebody would like something IV bred, I'm taking requests. I don't really need anything in return, but I guess if you have a 3 or 4 IV leftover laying around that'd be cool. Egg moves and natures included, oc...
  5. Z

Legendary Giveaway

Hi there! I've finally gotten everything from all my games onto X, and I have extras from a lot of stuff due to replays and Nuzlockes and things. WHAT I HAVE Level 50 Careful Articuno Reserved Level 50 Serious Articuno Reserved Level 50 Calm Moltres Reserved Level 70 Gentle Mewtwo Reserved...
  6. Z

GEN VI: Modest 5-6 IV Hyper Voice Eevee

As most of you guys probably know, this^ can only be accomplished by breeding on Gen5, using the move tutor, and then transferring to Gen6. I know it's a tall order, so I'll be willing to trade an arm and a leg if anyone can manage to do it, but I figured it was worth mentioning xD (sorry mod...
  7. Z

GEN VI: Genesect

^that. Preferably untrained. I can IV breed something if you need it, I have a couple event legendaries for trade (namely Manaphy, Victini, and Celebi), and almost every non-event legendary. Name it and I'll see if I have it or can get it.
  8. Z

GEN VI: Untrained Deoxys

Title basically says it all :3 I guess I'd prefer Gamestp, but it's not really a big deal. Reasonably interesting things I have, untouched unless stated otherwise: Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres Mewtwo Lugia Regis Latias/Latios Groudon Jirachi (Level 56, hacked) Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf Shiny...
Back
Top Bottom