Search results for query: *

1. D

GEN VI: Looking for a Hoopa

Sure. Sorry I've been slow to reply, it's been a busy week for me. I'm free all weekend and run on Toronto, Canada time. Lemme know when you're good to trade and we'll get it done.
  2. D

The Giratina? No problem. What time is good for you to trade?
  3. D

Absolutely. What are you looking for for it?
  4. D

I am not in the US.
  5. D

Don't care about IVs or nature or whatever, just need a Hoopa. Here's what I have to offer; I'm fine with doing a 2-for-1 trade. Present Serperior, Timid, HA, 25/31/5/29/27/21 Assorted Gyarados: - Naive, 22/29-31/31/0 - 3/31/29 - 31 - Timid, 31/14/29 - 31/24 - 27/3 - 6/29 - 31 - Timid, HA, 20 -...
  6. D

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I'm doing some work-ish on Pokemon Conquest and ran into a snag. The current listings of what Pokemon are available in which areas was taken from Serebii.net, but it seems there was a "but" to their listings, namely that some Pokemon only appear in certain stories, swarms notwithstanding. The...
  7. D

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Is anyone else having trouble using the download codes for the Unova starters? I got the Serperior fine, but the Emboar code isn't working. And I haven't already used it, checked in-game to be sure.
  8. D

Pokemon Conquest Templates

Okay, I'm going to be leaving this project. I'm in my final year of college and will have real life concerns to deal with over the coming months, and do not have the time or energy devote to this anymore. It is deeply disappointing that there has been so little support for this. I was quite...
  9. D

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Thank you.
  10. D

Anyone?
  11. D

Can a staff member please restore "Template:Groupstats/7". It was originally used for the Eeveelution page and deleted when Sylveon came out and we switched to a 8 template, but I'm going to make a base stat comparison table for the seven pseudo-legendaries, and thus we need it back now.
  12. D

Any further advances on this?
  13. D

I'm not sure your grid idea makes things all that much easier. I do like the idea of making the class colors coded into the template, though, so we can just put "shift/push/attack" and the template will color the tiles appropriately. I'm going to attempt to integrate this into my templates. Also...
  14. D

Gyarados Giveaway

Yup, all yours. It's 5:25 my time now, when's a good time for you?
  15. D

Gyarados Giveaway

No problem.
  16. D

Gyarados Giveaway

Sure, when next you're on. ign?
  17. D

Gyarados Giveaway

That's okay, I've got five such trainers sitting in my base. Enjoy the Gyarados. :)
  18. D

Gyarados Giveaway

While I worked on my living Pokedex, I spent my time catching trade fodder that went unused, specifically Magikarp. I've got some decent Gyaradoses taking up too much space in my PC, so I'm giving them away to anyone who wants one. It's first come, first serve, let me know which one you want and...
  19. D

GEN VI: Completing Living Pokedex

It is with great joy that I announce the completion of this project! Tracking them all down wasn't easy, but I have a living Pokedex, all 719 mons in my Omega Ruby! Thank you to everyone who traded with me, I truly appreciate it. I'll be giving a little back tomorrow, in the meantime, I've asked...
  20. D

GEN VI: Completing Living Pokedex

And thus I am just four entries away from my goal. Someone out there, gimme a hand, or better yet, a mon! :D
Back
Top Bottom