Search results for query: *

1. D

GEN VI: Looking for a Hoopa

Don't care about IVs or nature or whatever, just need a Hoopa. Here's what I have to offer; I'm fine with doing a 2-for-1 trade. Present Serperior, Timid, HA, 25/31/5/29/27/21 Assorted Gyarados: - Naive, 22/29-31/31/0 - 3/31/29 - 31 - Timid, 31/14/29 - 31/24 - 27/3 - 6/29 - 31 - Timid, HA, 20 -...
  2. D

Gyarados Giveaway

While I worked on my living Pokedex, I spent my time catching trade fodder that went unused, specifically Magikarp. I've got some decent Gyaradoses taking up too much space in my PC, so I'm giving them away to anyone who wants one. It's first come, first serve, let me know which one you want and...
  3. D

GEN VI: Completing Living Pokedex

Back in Gen IV I was going for a living Pokedex, wanna try again now in Gen VI. I've come far with what games I have and am missing only a comparative handful to go, including several Event Legendaries. Here's what I need: Diancie What do I have to offer in return? Here's the roster. Gen 1...
  4. D

Pokemon Conquest Templates

This project has actually been sitting in my sandbox for months because I lost interest when college started, but it's to end soon and I'd like to get it off the ground and implemented now that I'll have time in the new year. These are the templates in question that I've developed...
Back
Top Bottom