Search results for query: *

1. T

HA Gen 2 Staters confirmed!

Flash Fire Typhlosion? SHEER FORCE FERALIGATR Feraligatr+Serperior+Mega Charizard best FWG core ever SUCH PUMPED
  2. T

GEN VI: LF Hidden Power Ditto - 30/30/30/30/30/30 IVs

I'm looking for a 30/30/30/30/30/30 Ditto for Hidden Power breeding. I have various (cloned) legendaries that I can trade. Thanks in advance!
  3. T

Create-a-Mon thread! Create your own Pokemon (or theorymon, but whatever)

...oops. There hadn't been any posts in it in a while (now there are), so I didn't see it... I was wondering why one of these didn't exist.
  4. T

Undone type combinations

Definitely a Fire/Electric DDancer. And a Ghost/Fighting Technician Pokemon with Shadow Sneak and Mach Punch... and an Electric/Ice with Adaptability... and a Steel/Poison with Levitate! EDIT: Steel/Poison could be something related to mercury.
  5. T

Create-a-Mon thread! Create your own Pokemon (or theorymon, but whatever)

Do you have an idea for a Pokemon that you just need to tell someone? 'cuz i do... Then this is the thread for you! Post any ideas you have for new Pokemon, whether it be an evolution or pre-evolution of an existing Pokemon (including Megas), or a concept for a brand-new addition to the ranks of...
  6. T

I can has trade shop? Cloning! Legends and cool stuff. Gimme all your pokemanz.

Hey everybody, Due to unfortunate circumstances resulting in my being unable to continue running this shop, I'm going to have to close it for a while. I don't know when I'll be open again. Thanks!
  7. T

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

So... only rock-types get the sandstorm defense boost. My life is a lie :'( If they did keep technician for breloom, I would like him to be a faster sweeper so he and scizor don't have to compete so much. Mega Breloom with 380 base def unfortunately you have to recode the entire game...
  8. T

I believe that the sp.def boost happens to all three of rock, steel, and ground. I actually quite like the idea of Sand Stream Mega Flygon. Maybe buff it's defense more than it's special defense.
  9. T

yay more op megas from me I feel like it would be really interesting *coughhorrifyingcough* if they took a 'Mon with a high attack stat (say, RAMPARDOS), lowered it down to around 100, gave it huge power, and then used the stats to buff eveything else. That's a Rampardos with a 165 base stat...
  10. T

I thought about a Dragon/Fairy Dragonite with Pixilate, but then... ...poor Altaria :(
  11. T

I was thinking his already-tiny wings shrink into nothingness and he becomes grounded. Then cute normal type. I guess Fairy would've worked better for cute theme, but why give up on STAB ESpeed? muahahahaha
  12. T

So. Mega Dragonite. It may be a stretch, but... Dragon/Normal with Simple? ... >:D
  13. T

Stealth Rocks chip, huh? BLACK KNIGHT: None shall pass. ARTHUR: What? BLACK KNIGHT: None shall pass. ARTHUR: I have no quarrel with you, good Sir knight, but I must cross this bridge. BLACK KNIGHT: Then you shall die. ARTHUR: I command you as King of the Britons to stand...
  14. T

ORAS demo

it would be cool if it wasn't ...but yeah, I think it is
  15. T

Shiny MGallade still looks cool though. BWAAAH SHINY MQUAZA And hey, at least we still have Green Hornet! ...anybody? Mega Audino has Garchomp syndrome ew at lopunny and salamence Steelix looks good, but the silver is nicer imo Camerupt is awesooome! Sableye's cool too, but I think the...
  16. T

I would breed a Ralts, but my main goal right now is to get my perfect beautiful competitive-grade shiny Greninja. I already hatched one... ...it had Torrent. On Donphan, they could easily update his movepool with a boosting move... I just hope they don't, if they go with that concept...
  17. T

That sounds interesting... but let's not have a super-tanky thing with high attack that then gets faster every turn. I mean, it's not a bad idea, but it sounds... scary, to say the least.
  18. T

I can has trade shop? Cloning! Legends and cool stuff. Gimme all your pokemanz.

awrigh! souns goo! grea! wonerful! ...I should stop.
Back
Top Bottom