Search results for query: *

1. MrMegaEvo

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

I've noticed in the Festival Plaza that some people have a status such as "I've been a fan since I visited the Kanto region!", how do I get that?
  2. MrMegaEvo

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I honestly see DP remakes (or even Platinum, as they want to surprise us) coming out next year... might just be my nostalgia talking though, Diamond was my first. :P
  3. MrMegaEvo

Birthday Pokemon Types!

Fire/Water! Well that's an interesting combo!
  4. MrMegaEvo

What Does The World of Pokemon look like?

Have we ever gotten a full view of the world of Pokemon, how it looks, where all the Regions (that we know of) are, and so on?
  5. MrMegaEvo

The Generation 1 Remake Discussion Thread

I know, but this thread isn't talking about remakes of games like DPPT on, the thread is specifically called `Generation 1 Remake Discussion Thread`, so my point IS valid. Thanks for reading.
  6. MrMegaEvo

The Generation 1 Remake Discussion Thread

I think the problem is with the whole argument of 'We need a new Red/Blue remake because you can't play GBA games on 3DS!' , that when new hardware is released where you can't play DS games, everyone will ask for new Gold and Silver remakes, and so on and so on with Ruby and Sapphire. If that...
  7. MrMegaEvo

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I would like to see Mega Evolutions of the Sinnoh starters (Empoleon especially), Primal Reversions of Dialga and Palkia, the Platinum dex please (because the Diamond/Pearl dex was abysmal), Distortion World, either Platinum or entirely new renditions of each gym, Sylveon included in the dex so...
  8. MrMegaEvo

Your "YES!" moments

Encountering a shiny Sableye in a horde in the Sky Pillar in Alpha Sapphire, I wasn't even chaining or anything, it was a completely random encounter, my first time encountering a shiny that way. (Unfortunately 2 days later I traded it away for a legendary though...) Thanks for reading!
  9. MrMegaEvo

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

In my White version I nicknamed a Tympole: 'HEADPHONEF' (the 'F' was meant to stand for frog, as the character limit wasn't enough). I think it's safe to say GameFreak need to hire me to name the Pokemon. Thanks for reading!
  10. MrMegaEvo

What does your ideal Pokémon game look like?

Diamond/Pearl remakes in breathtaking 3D, multiple save files, mega evolutions for the Sinnoh starters, and elements from Platinum such as: extended Sinnoh-Dex, Distortion World, Better Gyms etc etc. Thanks for reading!
  11. MrMegaEvo

What do you think the next remakes should be remakes of?

I think the problem is with the whole argument of 'We need a new Red/Blue remake because you can't play GBA games on 3DS!' , that when new hardware is released where you can't play DS games, everyone will ask for new Gold and Silver remakes, and so on and so on with Ruby and Sapphire. If that...
  12. MrMegaEvo

Play as the Opposite Gender?

I can tell you, there are certainly more than a FEW differences between genders...
  13. MrMegaEvo

New Region visible in the Delta Episode?

So basically never.
  14. MrMegaEvo

Thanks for all your input guys, I really like seeing what you have to say about this and I think you are all raising some good points. Also, GreenTyphlosion, that would be awesome to get a fully archipelago region-set game!
  15. MrMegaEvo

Alright here is the region (from an HD video) And here is the similar place in Japan, it may be farfetch'd (if you'll pardon the pun) but if you tilt it slightly it DOES look similar, also there is a little island next to it just like in the region.
  16. MrMegaEvo

Right so I don't know if this is crazy or not but I think I've just found a brand new region (also based off an area in Japan) seen in the part where you are in space with Mega Rayquaza. So I can't seem to post pictures but I'll try and say what I'm talking about, if you look at the world...
  17. MrMegaEvo

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion Haha...yeah.. Mega Lopunny, funny you should say that actually...
  18. MrMegaEvo

Speculation Looker

First of all...Happy New Year! Next, I don't know if this is stupid or whatever but I think the fact that he gives you an Audinite may be significant. It's a mega stone for a healing pokemon. A HEALING pokemon. This man has Amnesia and is presumably pretty roughed up from the waves. I think...
  19. MrMegaEvo

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Sorry, I'm almost certain this is supposed to go somewhere else, but I can't find the thread (mods please move my message if I'm right) but would anyone be willing to share FC's with me and help me complete my pokedex? We can just trade and...
Back
Top Bottom