Search results for query: *

1. Redtutel

Review S22 EP28: The One That Didn't Get Away!

Apparently the name Hunter D is dub only. It is a shame the callback to Hunter J probably isn't canon.
  2. Redtutel

Review S22 EP16: Memories in the Mist!

Rebecca Soler did a fantastic job this episode
  3. Redtutel

Review S22 EP12: That's Some Spicy Island Research!

Plumeria's voice is pretty great
  4. Redtutel

Buy or Pass?

Heck yeah I’m buying this game
  5. Redtutel

Review S20 EP41: Mounting an Electrifying Charge!

Meowth pretended he couldn't talk in one scene. That was so weird, although I wonder why he doesn't do that more often.
  6. Redtutel

Review S20 EP38: Mimikyu Unmasked!

Team Rocket episodes are always great, and this is no exception. It's so touching how much they love their Pokemon. I really liked the scene where Mimikyu was about to attack the inflatable Pikachu, and then started to look kind of sad seeing the kids hug it and saying how much they love...
  7. Redtutel

Review S20 EP29: Lulled to La-La Land!

I do wonder how the potions/lotions errors came to be. I hope they fix it in reruns, although visuals aside, the joke makes sense either way.
  8. Redtutel

Review S20 EP04: First Catch in Alola, Ketchum-style!

It occurs to me that they're using RotomDex to provide exposition on the Pokemon world to people who don't know much about it. I think that's fair, this is a kid's franchise, and you NEED to attached new generations of kids to stay alive. And I'm glad it's Rotomdex, who needs to fill out his...
  9. Redtutel

Review S20 EP03: Loading the Dex!

I'm enjoying it so far. Rotomdex's voice is a standard Pokedex voice, which makes sense. Mimikyu's VERY creepy, and although I do like the horrific side of Mikikyu, do hope we'll see a cuter, "I want friends like Pikachu does" Mimikyu eventually. It's been a long time since I've heard a Team...
  10. Redtutel

Review S19 EP48: The Legend of X, Y, and Z!

I really like this episode. The lore of Legendary Pokemon has always fascinated me, and Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde really could use some more fleshing out, see how there's no third game. I loved how they emphasized the fact that legendaries are forces of nature, and thus cannot be...
  11. Redtutel

Review S19 EP47: Till We Compete Again!

That was a touching finale. I'm glad I finally got to see Serena kiss Ash. I loved how the ending showcased the entire XY cast, including Goodra and Greninja!
  12. Redtutel

Your Shipping List

MedievalStoryShipping (Gardevoir/Gallade) Samurott/Primarina LagomorphShipping (Pikachu/Buneary) PenguinShipping (Dawn/Kenny) PokeShipping (Ash/Misty) AmourShipping (Ash/Serena) DarkSteelShipping (Cynthia/Steven Stone) ShockingShipping (Elesa/Volkner) ChessShipping (Hilbert/Hilda) HoennShipping...
  13. Redtutel

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

Is there a ship name for Samurott and Primarina?
  14. Redtutel

Which Pokemon do you like the most as Nurse Joy's assistant?

Chansey due to nostalgia. Of all the Chansey replacements, I do like Audino for maintaining the theme of their only being Unova Pokemon in Unova, and Audino is a reimagined Chancy
  15. Redtutel

Favorite Shipping Moments?

From the anime: LagomorphShipping: Buneary seeing Pikachu again in BW PokéShipping: Various moments in Poké Ball Peril AmourShipping: I haven't seen this moment yet, but when Serena gives Ash a kiss. From the games: ShiningsunShipping: The scene in the cave in Exeggutor Island...
  16. Redtutel

Final Thoughts On Team Flare's Arc

The finale arc as a whole is my favorite episode in the entire series.
  17. Redtutel

Review S19 EP44: Battling with a Clean Slate!

This episode actually makes Ash seem pretty admirable for his desire to star fresh every new generation. I like how Clembot's sacrifice isn't undone. He was rebuilt, but he'll never truly be the same Clembot. I also like how it has a chance to start again, with Clemont as a more direct mentor...
  18. Redtutel

PokeAni Missed Opportunities

I think the most obvious is having Ash win the Johto league, become champion, and have Advanced be about Brendan or May, and then rotate the protagonists every new generation.
  19. Redtutel

PokeAni Missed Opportunities

Sawyer is what Trip SHOULD have been.
  20. Redtutel

Review S19 EP43: Forming a More Perfect Union!

This arc as a whole is my favorite episode in the entire series. It was a fantastic adaptation/reimagining of the game's story with Team Flare, which is fantastic. I loved how it brought back characters and plot points from throughout the XY series, from Blazakin Mask to Korrina to Clembot to...
Back
Top Bottom