Search results for query: *

1. T

Your newest purchase or gift

Razor BlackWidow ITS SOO BOOTIFUL :DDD
  2. T

The Requests Thread

Greetings, I like to make a request of a signature banner featuring Azelf, Lucario, and Absol. I would like the title/username to be "Azelf" (since thats what my username is on most of the forums I sign up on) If someone can do this request, that would be awesome. Thanks!
  3. T

New job :)

So few days ago, I got hired part time at a mall, and I work right across this awesome store… I love my new job.
  4. T

What do you put on your toast?

I would spread butter, or mix butter and cinnamon sugar and spread that as well. I would also put Nutella on mine
  5. T

Which Characters Cry the Most/Least often?

The character that cries the most (in my opinion) is May and/or Dawn. The character that cries the least is Paul. Derp.
  6. T

What kind of gun came to mind when you read this title?

Remington 700... I own one. Really nice gun. I blew up watermelons with it the other day.
  7. T

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Hello, how is everyone doing this evening. I am excited to go to work tomorrow.... C:
  8. T

Sonic the Hedgehog: Is it dead?

I think it is dead, but it can be redeemed. Ever since I saw Sonic Boom, I just lost interest in Sonic overall. It looked very flawed like the last few games. Because of that, its dead to me. But, if Sega can make a Sonic game that isn't flawed or gimmicky, maybe they'll have a chance.
  9. T

What video games are you playing now?

I just finished playing Minecraft with my friends.
  10. T

Hey :D

Thank you for the warm welcome guys C:
  11. T

Thank you for the welcome :)
  12. T

Hello. I am new here. I joined because I am a huge pokemon fan. I've been a fan since I was born.... literally haha! My favorite pokemon (IMO, its the most underrated pokemon) is Azelf. Plus, this looks like an interesting community. I guess I can talk a little about myself. My real name is...
Back
Top Bottom