Search results for query: *

• Users: Gold_
  • Order by date
  1. G

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 I'm 14 days late, woops. I like it, and hopefully I'll come here more. I haven't really thought about that, but I know I'm picking Swampert, because he was my starter the first time I played Sapphire. I like dogs a lot, and Mightyena has to be my favorite of the dog...
  2. G

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

No idea...
  3. G

No alliances

I prefer Palutena than Zelda alliance: 1. lovandra 2. Gold_
  4. G

Pokemon Hurt and Heal v.5! Revive to ETERNALLY!!!

Aron 50 - Beldum 100 Cobalion 90 Dialga 90 Ferroseed 90 Genesect 110 Heatran 30 - Honedge 110 Jirachi 110 + Klefki 120 Klink 50 Magnemite 90 Mawile 180 Pawniard 100 Registeel 110 Shieldon 100 Skarmory 110
  5. G

Name the Song You're Currently Listening to and Add "in my pants" at the end

You're Gonna Go Far Kid in my pants... This is horrible on so many levels
  6. G

Your LEAST favorite Pokemon game

Pokemon Conquest. I got it and played for a bit, and I just plain didn't like it. And the concept... What is this even...
  7. G

Hello

My favorite is a tie between Heart Gold and Fire Red. Both remakes... maybe Alpha Sapphire will be added to that? :P
  8. G

Hello

Thanks for the welcomes :D My favorite type would have to be grass. I don't know why, I just like it :P
  9. G

Pokemon Hurt and Heal v.5! Revive to ETERNALLY!!!

Ooh, I love these. Aron 60 -10 Beldum 100 Bronzor 70 -10 Cobalion 100 Dialga 90 Ferroseed 90 Genesect 100 Heatran 80 Honedge 110 Jirachi 100 Klefki 110 Klink 90 Magnemite 90 Mawile 120 Pawniard 100 Registeel 110 +10 Shieldon 100 Skarmory 110
  10. G

Hello

I have three dogs, two are beagles and one is a rat terrier. One of the beagles is here right now :P
  11. G

Hello

You got it. There's a dog at my feet right now :P I like Mightyena, but my favorite has to be Sandshrew.
  12. G

Hello

Hi there, I'm Gold. Disregard that underscore, or don't, it's your choice. I've been using bulbapedia since I can't even remember, and just now I decided to join the forums... cause I'm bored. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself, I guess you can ask questions or something. You can tell...
Back
Top Bottom