Search results for query: *

• Users: Klaud
  • Order by date
  1. K

Preview XYS02: The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act II~

Re: Pocket Monster: Mega Evolution Act II (TBA) In before it's Ash's Mega Sceptile - one can dream. :D
  2. K

Will Ash win the league in Kalos????

Well , so far it seems Ash should be higher then in Unova , not only because his team looks much more stronger so far , but he's more mature as a trainer as well .
  3. K

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Hey there and welcome back .
  4. K

Ash Possibly Getting a Mega Ring (Possible Proof, Thoughts + Usage in the Series )

Re: Ash Possibly Getting a Mega Ring (Possible Proof, Thoughts + Usage in the Series Time will tell if he even gets one in the end(if not more) , but if he does - I can't see him catching a Hoenn pokemon and having it as his first Mega.When i imagine Ash mega evolving , i can't see something...
  5. K

Preview XY037: Reflection Cave! Mirror World Satoshi and Satoshi!?

After watching the trailer , i feel like i'm let down . After seeing a glimpse of the picture and the episodes name , i imagined it a lot different . ):
  6. K

Ash Possibly Getting a Mega Ring (Possible Proof, Thoughts + Usage in the Series )

Re: Ash Possibly Getting a Mega Ring (Possible Proof, Thoughts + Usage in the Series I agree with Solayoh . If Ash does really get a Mega , then I can't see any other pokemon besides those 2 . I'd give Sceptile like 30-40% , with all the ORAS and Ash not having any grass types yet , while...
  7. K

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Blood stain Child - Electricity
  8. K

A More Mature Pokemon Anime

No need for the combining , you could just go with the all popular Aura . Some chosen ones with it , that could take on pokemon would be interesting. ( And no , i'm not talking about the ones , that could wipe a whole gyarados pack with one finger , but about aura users , that would have huge...
  9. K

I do agree - Not only did Ash help May become what she is right now , i'd say that he himself matured at that time span. Right now when i watch X/Y he seems really bland with little to almost none emotions , thats why i'm hoping with May showing up ,the authors would add that little spark to him...
  10. K

Oh god , you old shipper! I do remember the old thread a bit , used to lurk around it a few times. :D But yeah , i still think they seem the perfect fit even now . There hasn't been a female that Ash/Satoshi would interact with , like he did with May . I just don't see the emotions/reality when...
  11. K

I Come In Peace

Ah , still remember the pain , that Chemistry gave me. Anyways , Welcome! Hope you'll enjoy staying here (:
  12. K

Hello.

Welcome ! I love the Nintendo games aswell , hope to see you around the Video Game section .
  13. K

Hi everyone!

Hey there and welcome ! (:
  14. K

poll:who is ash's best traveling partner?

Then i'll go with MAY!!!
  15. K

Hey there!

Welcome (:
  16. K

Preview Upcoming Summer Camp arc

At 0:12 you can see the Solar Beam coming from it's bulb . But i do agree , i liked the old animation better .
  17. K

Hello, good fourmites!

Hey there , and welcome to our lovely forum . Most of us are hyped about the ORAS one way or another . You can always let us read some of your fanfictions or let us give some tips on how to improve writing them . (: What genre ones do you prefer ?
  18. K

I hate these but here goes nothin'

Welcome , and hope you'll enjoy the stay. (:
  19. K

Hi

Hey there and welcome ! (:
  20. K

JuniorMints Checking in

Welcome (:
Back
Top Bottom