Search results for query: *

1. GaryOak123

Which of Ash's old pokémon should return for the league?

Bulbasaur didn't battle in sinnoh, so thats one I'd like to see, plus the majority of his sinnoh pokemon, and as a long shot would be great to see Squirtle come back
  2. GaryOak123

Gen I VC Discussion Thread

just got yellow, and as soon as the opening sequence began I couldn't stop smiling, this is brilliant
  3. GaryOak123

Which Gen I VC Game Will You Pick First?

I have played Red and Yellow, so I will deffo get Blue, however I am tempted to pick up Yellow first, then get the Blue themed 3ds with blue pre installed.
  4. GaryOak123

The Official Future Speculation Thread

while this seems like a new gen, which is of course exciting, I can't believe that Kalos is finshed and if it is, I won't be too happy. The other thing thats interesting for me is that its a Horsea statue, a Red lookalike, and the RBY are only compatible with SM, so quite a few gen 1 links.
  5. GaryOak123

How did you get introduced to Pokemon and how did you became a fan?

I'm not completly sure that this was the way, but it seems like my earliest memory. Basically I woke up one morning to find the anime on tv I was about 6, the episode was the one where Ash caught Treecko, anyway later that day I was in Woolworths and saw litle figures of Treecko and Taillow and...
  6. GaryOak123

quickest way to transfer pokemon

I am currently in the process of wanting to go through all my old pokemon games, however most of them have saves which I would like to keep the pokemon. However to transfer them to the pokemon bank I need to complete white or white 2 literally the only two games I don't have a save on. So I am...
  7. GaryOak123

Episodes made with Love

The episode where James says goobye to Cacnea is an episode where the connection between trainer and pokemon was clear to see and it's rare to see that sort of relationship in most episodes
  8. GaryOak123

Pokémon Z or Gen VII?

I would like a sequel for xy as I feel the story isn't finished and it all needs bringing together. I would be disappointed if we got a new gen without something wrapping this gen together nicely
  9. GaryOak123

Which of Ash's older Pokemon dserve Redemption?

Torterra deffo, i loved Turtwig and Grotle, but as soon as Grotle evolved all the personality seemed to vanish and Torterra became a joke, which was a real shame because he was one of my favourites. Looking back it would have been better if Grotle didn't evolve but Torterra definetley needs a...
  10. GaryOak123

Your favorite Pokemon interactions.

i have to agree bulbasaur and squirtle were great
  11. GaryOak123

Cilan VS Brock

in my mind this isn't even a question brock is in the top 5 characters in the shows history along with paul, gary, james and meowth
  12. GaryOak123

Discussion: Story-writing and storytelling of Pokemon games

I agree with a lot of the stuff already posted, the main series games could have a really good plot, however they just aren't fleshed out enough I thought kalos in paticular had a lot of potential, however by the end I was dissapointed and felt like it could have been so much more, the first 3...
  13. GaryOak123

Generation VI: The Future

I think that confirms that greninja is a temporary thing in battle, which leads more to some link to mega evolution, also i'm interested in seeing how the core and cells will fit in now as they aren't pokemon, where will they go? obvisouly there not key items so i dunno, i think it would be cool...
  14. GaryOak123

all I can say is wow... i missed two days and i came back to 12 pages to read thorugh and a hell of a lot if info. first of all i love the core form and i like the cell form, not keen on 10% and perfect forms, however I wasn't sure about megas at the start so i'm willing to give them time...
  15. GaryOak123

Are you satisfied with the current amount of POSTGAME CONTENT in Pokemon games?

i feel like oras was a big improvement on xy, however i still want more from the post game having the battle frontier would have added a lot imo, but i agree that the best post games are when you get a whole additional region or just somewhere new to explore. oras made improvements and had the...
  16. GaryOak123

i'm starting to find this very interesting, with so many things such psmd and pokken and now GO, i can't see a new main series game coming out till at least august 2016 which i find dissapointing, i am excited about GO however the fact that there will be in app purchases worries me a bit, also i...
  17. GaryOak123

What type of gym would your city have?

my city is fairly normal so i was thinking normal, but i think rock/ground would work too
  18. GaryOak123

Birthday Pokemon Types!

grass and fire, which is interesting
  19. GaryOak123

Diancie from recent event FT

i am still willing to trade, however i have recently obtained a Celebi so is there anything else you have to trade
  20. GaryOak123

Diancie from recent event FT

I have three Diancie from the recent event for trade I'm looking for the following legendaries, Darkrai, Celebi, Mew, keldeo, genesect or hoopa I don't have any paticular shiny pokemon that i'm interested in, however if you have some I will be willing to consider them I am only willing to...
Back
Top Bottom