Search results for query: *

• Users: GaryOak123
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. GaryOak123

quickest way to transfer pokemon

I am currently in the process of wanting to go through all my old pokemon games, however most of them have saves which I would like to keep the pokemon. However to transfer them to the pokemon bank I need to complete white or white 2 literally the only two games I don't have a save on. So I am...
  2. GaryOak123

Diancie from recent event FT

I have three Diancie from the recent event for trade I'm looking for the following legendaries, Darkrai, Celebi, Mew, keldeo, genesect or hoopa I don't have any paticular shiny pokemon that i'm interested in, however if you have some I will be willing to consider them I am only willing to...
  3. GaryOak123

20th anviersary in the anime

with everybody talking about what may happen in the video games, i thought that maybe because of no game announcment there might be something in the anime, maybe an arc or something after the league, i thought maybe something could happen with ash getting a mega ring or something and learning...
  4. GaryOak123

best pokemon movie?

what is everybody's favourite pokemon movie, it can be for any reason; the pokemon in it, or the plot, or for some other reason mine would have to be the second movie, the power of one, i just love everything about this movie, the only thing that could have made it better would be brock...
  5. GaryOak123

was primal dialga in mystery dungeon a hint of what was to come with primals in oras

I recently watched a pokemon theroy on how Gen 5 was linked with PMD, however it got be then thinking about how there was a primal dialga in PMD exporers of time, so was this a sign of primal groudon and primal kyogre and will we see primal dialga and palkia in a DP remake, or was this just an...
  6. GaryOak123

finding starters in the wild

I know we slightly got this with the friend safari, but i think starters should be catchable in the wild, in the anime we have seen ash catch many starter pokemon that were wild. Now i'm not saying put all the starters in one game, but i think maybe for ORAS as an example all the Hoenn starters...
  7. GaryOak123

when will we recieve johto starters?

if we get johto starters will it be early on such as with XY or after the elite four, personally i would like it to be early game, but i know othes who want it to be after the elite four which is more likely?
  8. GaryOak123

most forgotton pokemon?

wasn't 100% were to put this thread but here seems ok. what in your mind is the most forgotton pokemon in the game? for me it would have to be paras or maybe barboach, i don't remeber ever seeing them in games or the anime except the one focus episode paras got but that was a long time ago, so...
  9. GaryOak123

The end of Ash due to 20TH anniversary?

i was thinking could the 20th anniversary of the anime or video game be the end of Ash. It would be a decent send off, and could be the perfect time after the anniversary. To start a new era with gen VII coming out and a new main character. Now there are many questions that go with this, how...
  10. GaryOak123

pikachu's power

sorry is there is already a thread for this but i looked and the search engine wasn't working. i was recently watching the first episode of the pokemon anime, and i was thinking is it because pikachu got hit by a lightning bolt just beofre it attacked the spearow that it is so strong...
  11. GaryOak123

which female companion was ash best with

basically who do we think was best for ash, for me its probably dawn or may, ash was at his best in sinnoh as a tariner, he was smart and dawn had good chemistry with him. that helped ash become a better character, but with may he still kinda felt like the ash from the OS but a bit more mature...
  12. GaryOak123

favourite anime generation

i was looking for a thread like this and was surprised that i couldn't find one, so i'll start one up. what was your favourite series in the anime? for me the advanced series were great, contests were great and may was a fresh breath on what had become a slightly stale trio, i liked how ash was...
  13. GaryOak123

favourite pokemon game

i was just looking through the recent thread about least favourite games and it made me realise most games have their flaws but which was your favourite for me it was probably platinum it unlike other 3rd games such as emerald it had a difference to DP and felt like a new game sinnoh overall had...
  14. GaryOak123

how would this happen?

i read recently that the johto starters would be the next to get mega evolutions after ORAS however i don't understand why this would happen unless if there is a Z or something along those lines you get given a johto starter instead of kanto but i always thought that if there was a Z then the...
  15. GaryOak123

discussing ashs companionsserena is getting abuse

serena in my opinion are getting a lot of unfair abuse, yes she needs to decide what to do but this pokevision episode showed us more and to have a go about the fan service is silly compared to what happened to dawn yes it is fan service but all characters get it, most female characters take...
  16. GaryOak123

what next after team flare?

it felt to me like there were no ideas with team flare so they had just come up with something and in my opinion they weren't very good, the whole focus should of been on mega evolution and how it came about and why only some pokemon can
  17. GaryOak123

advice please help!

hello all, i am a experienced player having played most of the games, however i am planning to enter the battle of legends tournament, this will be my first online tournament and i was hoping for some advice for my team
  18. GaryOak123

lack of legendary pokemon in xy

just seems like there aren't many
  19. GaryOak123

why has nobody noticed!!!!!!!

everybody talks about how ash is ten but i have proof that he is not, during the first season time is mentioned to have past such as when ash is training for the league it is mentioned that he has 2months and it is also mentioned he has been travelling for 12 months this shows that unless age is...
  20. GaryOak123

best battles

what do u think are the best battles in the anime, i like ash vs gary in the league, i also like paul vs ash at the lake any others
Back
Top Bottom