Search results for query: *

1. S

GEN VI: Zangoose / Anorith

Two rather specific and unrelated Pokemon, but I'm working on getting Christmas gifts for some friends. To be more specific~ HA Premier Ball Zangoose (Female); the IVs don't matter in the least bit to me. I would be thoroughly happy about a random, wild-caught one that you didn't do anything...
  2. S

GEN VI: Female Colosseum Starters

Blahmon; I've ended up busier than expected, and my internet has been trolling me. D: It randomly boots me off and won't work. I'm going to just start going online every evening/night at that time and hopefully we'll run into each other. :]
  3. S

Blahmon; I think just about any day this week would work for me, honestly. Perhaps we can aim for tonight and see how that goes? :)
  4. S

Blahmon; I'm so sorry, I never even seen your invites. D: My internet acts up sometimes, so that could've been a problem, or I just wasn't at my 3DS. I'll be available throughout tonight and tomorrow evening, if that would work for you?
  5. S

Dragonite_Knight; Alrighty, sounds good, if Dolce doesn't mind. That definitely would be useful in getting around the time zone issue.
  6. S

Blahmon; We're in the same time zone and that's about the same time that I'm usually available to trade too. Would next Tuesday work, maybe? Dolce; Yup, I'm Jess. I'll start hanging around online when I'm available to trade. Dragonite_Knight; I probably can do that, but I only have a timeframe...
  7. S

I need to breed one more premier ball Totodile, then all of your Pokemon are ready. :] Dragonite_Knight; I'll add ya. Pretty much any time today would most likely work for me, but my plans tend to change unexpectedly, and I can't really predict ahead of time when else I'll be available...
  8. S

Dragonite_Knight; I'll need your friend code. I already posted mine earlier. :] Dolce; I'm in the process of breeding your Totodile right now. I'm sorry about the wait, I've been busy. Blahmon; I'll start on your Pokemon as soon as I'm done with Dive Totodile.
  9. S

Dragonite_Knight; I've never seen Premier Chikorita, but Nest seems relatively common, so the former would be great. :] Dolce; Give me a bit of time to breed them. Are perfect IVs necessary, or should I just get the first females that I hatch? Blahmon; Don't worry about it. I've been busy...
  10. S

Dolce; I'm interested in Premier Cyndaquil and Great Totodile. Let me know which of my Pokemon you'd prefer for them. (: Blahmon; Alrighty, sounds good. I'll start breeding it for you now. My friend code is 4484 - 9484 - 5833 and my IGN is Jess.
  11. S

I'd be willing to trade for almost any species/Pokeball combination that I don't have already. I currently have Great Ball Cyndaquil and Premier / Dive Ball Totodile (both of which are available with egg moves). I can send you one of any of those in return, or if you'd prefer something IV bred...
  12. S

Facts about you...

Might as well let the users here get to know a bit about me, considering I just recently joined. -I found Pokemon late, because I didn't see the appeal. I got my first copy of Diamond version (as recommended by a guy who worked in the store) four years ago. -Being around other people, even...
  13. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Arch Enemy - You Will Know My Name A metal band with a female vocalist who can actually pull off unclean vocals. Yes. Just..Yes. <3
  14. S

ANOTHER art gallery

I honestly have been a fan of your art since I stumbled upon it somewhere else (I believe it was Pokecommunity). There's a lot of emotion within your drawings, and it's obvious that you have quite a bit of practice. After poking through this thread last night, I ended up finding a pencil and...
Back
Top Bottom