Search results for query: *

1. P

GEN VI: HA FRogadier?

Hey I'm newish and I have a Frogadier safari, so I was wondering if someone would please help me get a Female one and give it to me? I have normal versions of a bunch of starters and some egg move Poke's(only Skarmory/brave bird and Ferroseed/ Stealth rock leech seed sets) so tell me hat you...
  2. P

Hey, I'm Electra!

You should add me and battle me. My Fs is Water, and my team is very offensive.
  3. P

Hello!

Welcome! My safari is on the friend code page now. I have quagsire and Frogadier. Feel free to add me
  4. P

Hello all

I hope you'll be well acquainted here. I'm fairly new myself. Welcome!
  5. P

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

Edit: It's the only thing milhouse ever scored with. Where's the beef?
  6. P

Name the Song You're Currently Listening to and Add "in my pants" at the end

Left Hand Suzuki Method in my pants.
  7. P

How often do you sleep in

For almost a year now I've had sever sleep problems, and If I don't sleep in and manage to stay awake long enough to fall asleep again, at a reasonable hour, I always take a a nap the next day and wake up way in the evening. This didn't happen when i was still in school. Being a NEET sucks.
  8. P

What video games are you playing now?

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment for PSN. The way the game works is a really cool concept, I think. Why not just spread a rumor that rumors don't come true, though?
  9. P

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Soul Eater 1-5. The concept grosses me out a bit, though.
  10. P

Hey

I'll keep you in mind. The main thing i require help with now is breeding and finding high and low IV's. However, friend safari's are cool too. I'll be adding my FC to my Sig or profile soon enough.
  11. P

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

3711-9070-9265 Cody B Burke I dunno what my safari is. Ditto friend safari's would be cool. Edit- Fyi I rushed and added some people before i finished the rules. please don't penalize me, it's an honest mistake. :( I'm listing the members below. bscull; hatterexit; Sirro; beno1985 I would...
  12. P

GEN VI: ditto friend safari- really wanted

If I could find a person with a ditto friend safari, I could offer them 1 of these: 1 Stealth rock Leech seed Ferrothorn Things I can make quickly: Lv1 bulbasaur, squitrle, all Kalos starters. Skarmory(Bold). These are not hacked. FYI I'm not sure what my friend safari is, but I've...
  13. P

Hey

thanks. I came back because I am trying to find a few things, and the community seems like a nice place to start.
  14. P

Hey

I'm new here, but had an account way back in 2006 or so. It's been a long while. If you want to know more about me, talk to me. Also hello.
Back
Top Bottom