Search results for query: *

1. G

Do you think Ash will get a Galar starter in PM2019?

In my opinion, it feels like a pity that Ash doesn't get a Water Starter. He has the Water Starter only four times, and only once did they evolve. All his fire-type starters evolved, and and 3 of his 5 grass starers evolved.
  2. G

Preview JN028: Sobbing Messon

I'm just wondering if Ash will get an actual 8th Gen Pokemon at all. So far it has been previous generations for his team. Yes, Gengar and Pikachu have special Gigantamax forms, and Farfetch'd has is a regional variant with a new 8th gen evolution, but not something that is purely 8th gen, with...
  3. G

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

The page for Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U needs a couple of updates. First, Nintendo announced new dates for the European and Australian releases for the Wii U version. It's now November 28, 2014 for Europe (Official Site – Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U) and November 29, 2014...
  4. G

Pokémon X & Y Super Music Collection live on iTunes: Official soundtrack contains 212

Re: Pokémon X & Y Super Music Collection live on iTunes: Official soundtrack contains GoNintendo.com apparently got this press release regarding the soundtrack: So there will be official iTunes releases of the game soundtracks from Ruby & Sapphire and beyond.
  5. G

Download for Pokémon World Tournament revealed: Tournament to be based on 2012 World

Re: Download for Pokémon World Tournament revealed: Tournament to be based on 2012 Wo I'm not sure about that. The press release says nothing about putting the actual winners as downloads, only the Pokemon teams they used. Press release: Crunchyroll - America's Elite Pokémon Players Take On...
  6. G

Hikari/Dawn to appear; participating in World Tournament

Re: Hikari/Dawn to appear; in what capacity unknown No, it's Drayden, supposedly. If there's anything to note, the official Japanese Pokemon site (not the TV-Tokyo one) lists Dawn as a member of the cast: テレビアニメ | ポケットモンスターオフィシャルサイト
  7. G

Best Wishes Season 2 and the dub

There's been a midseason intro change with the same song, back with Galactic Battles. Granted, that was for the switch to the HD/Widescreen episodes.
  8. G

Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to North America and Europe this autumn: Nintendo of

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to Europe "this autumn": Nintendo of Europe ... From Welcome to Nintendo of America's Media Site - POKÉMON BLACK VERSION 2 AND POKÉMON WHITE VERSION 2 ANNOUNCED Two New Highly Anticipated Pokémon Video Games Coming This Fall Two New Highly Anticipated...
  9. G

best wishes if earthquake had not happened?

The upcoming episodes already have Ash at the 5th gym, and still no Team Plasma episodes in sight. I have my doubts there will be a Plasma plotline at all.
  10. G

Preview BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshiram"

Re: BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshira Pocketmonsters.net have the list of guest voices for this movie. Movie regular Kōichi Yamadera and Pokemon Sunday/Smash host Shōko Nakagawa are appearing again. The majority of the other guest voices are...
  11. G

Arceus DVD announced for the US!

Uh oh. Isn't PUSA supposed to be respective of the original filmed ratio?
  12. G

Fansites served with copyright infringement notices: PokéBeach, Serebii targeted, mor

Re: Fansites served with copyright infringement notices: PokéBeach, Serebii targeted, If that's the case, wouldn't Bulbagarden be getting a C&D by now?
  13. G

Fansites served with copyright infringement notices: PokéBeach, Serebii targeted, mor

Re: Fansites served with copyright infringement notices: PokéBeach, Serebii targeted, Just another thought... Do lawyers even send out C&Ds on the weekends?
  14. G

Re: Fansites served with copyright infringement notices: PokéBeach, Serebii targeted, A question for those who are saying the letters are fake... If they are fake, then why did the Pokebeach webmaster say he called the lawyer involved?
  15. G

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion Serebii grabbed them: http://serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml
  16. G

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

To be fair, I don't think there were many DS games that provided downloads for other DSes to access. Mario Kart DS is the only one that came to my head.
  17. G

Seems I was the only one who thought of it. Back in April when compatability with previous games were confirmed.
  18. G

I guess the question people should be asking is... why is this info in the main CoroCoro and not with the included booklet? As for the page number design... here's a pass CoroCoro scan that uses it: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:CoroCoro_June_4.jpg
  19. G

Music Background music of the show

That's an anime exclusive song, not based on any game BGM. So not likely.
  20. G

Music Background music of the show

Here: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=ZMCP-5452
Back
Top Bottom