Search results for query: *

• Users: homer.homs
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. H

GEN VI: Lookin for Legends..

I am lookin' for this Legends: 1. Manaphy 2. Victini 3. Keldeo 4. Meloetta 5. Genesect I don't care if it is cloned, hacked, etc. I just need it for Dex entries. Touch trade also is much appreciated. Thanks!
  2. H

Moves with two or more type combination

I've been thinking lately about my wish to have a move with two or more type combination. And these are my list: 1. The Punch moves- Since most of punch moves has a different types, I'm just thinking about this combination: Thunder Punch- Electric and Fighting type Fire Punch- Fire and...
  3. H

GEN VI: LF: Pikachu with Light Ball

I don't care about IV's..I just need the Pikachu and the Light Ball. Please inform me thru this post or send me a PM on what do you want for it. Thanks!
  4. H

SPOILERS FOR OR/AS. WHAT WOULD BE THE EFFECT ON YOU?

Recently, Project Pokemon released a spoiler regarding the different aspect of the new Pokemon like stats of Pokemon with new Mega Evolution, changes in Contests, etc. Personally, I hate it. It reduce the excitement that it will bring before I bought the game. Though it is not official...
  5. H

GEN VI: Looking for Unown

I am currently looking for any letter Unown for Pokedex purposes. I can give you Beldum in this case or any Pokemon that you prefer. Just PM me or reply in this thread. Thanks!
  6. H

Yeah Hello There!!!

It's good to be back! I've been playing Pokemon since I was highschool. Pokemon Red/Blue to Sapphire/Ruby. Including Pokemon TCG using the Arbok-Cacturne Deck. I won a lot of league here in the Ph because of that Deck. However, when I got to college, I stopped playing so I can focus with my...
Back
Top Bottom