Search results for query: *

• Users: J-Law
  • Order by date
  1. J

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Flannery and Elesa
  2. J

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Sometimes I am not paying attention and I throw a Pokeball at a trainer's Pokemon D; whoops.
  3. J

Which hand do you write with?

I right with my write. I wrong with my left. Am I doing this right? (I write with my wright hand.) Oh... I WRITE WITH MY RIGHT
  4. J

What are you wearing right now?

Light jeans and a maroon collared shirt. :P
  5. J

If you had to, what would you change your name to?

I'd change my name to my middle name, most likely. For some reason, I've always favored it but I don't go by it.
  6. J

Bulbagardeners' Nationalities

I am the typical American mutt.
  7. J

Confession Thread 2.0

I am clinically depressed and have issues with anxiety.
  8. J

What's your sexuality?

I'm straight -- no question about that. :)
  9. J

What do your hands currently smell like?

My hands smell like dish soap. :P I did the dishes earlier.
  10. J

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

The episode of Doctor Who when he leaves Amy and Rory :(
  11. J

Do you get angry easily?

I can get angry easily and it's really bad :/ I try to temper myself more and more but sometimes it's difficult.
  12. J

I hate these but here goes nothin'

You guys are awesome! I feel so warm and fuzzy inside now.
  13. J

Your Dialect Map

This is pretty much right haha How Y’all, Youse and You Guys Talk - Interactive Graphic - NYTimes.com I live in Virginia so it's close. Edit: Winston-Salem, Charlotte, and Greensboro
  14. J

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

In order to maintani my gender ambiguity, I shouldn't post a picture but honestly, you guys are all so lovely and nice I think I will do just that.
  15. J

When was your first kiss?

I was thirteen and I was vacationing with my family and there was a cute girl named Ally (short for Allison iirc) and she was Australian but lived in West Virginia with family (wtf Idk??). We had both of our first kisses on the beach underneath the condominiums. It was amazing <3 Too bad we...
  16. J

I hate these but here goes nothin'

Thanks for all of your help! And I'm enjoying it very much so far. It's so relaxed here. Thank you kindly! I am enjoying it so far, thanks! I'm sure I'll find lots of good people like you lot! You guys are awesome. Thanks! I might just do that n_n Thank you, Samwin :D TWO STAFF MEMBERS...
  17. J

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

I had a generous glass of milk and two chocolate fudge poptarts. Living the high life.
  18. J

Words and phrases that leave a bad taste your mind

"I could care less." If you could, why don't you!? This bugs me so much... and "me either" ... it should be "me neither" ... wow English.
  19. J

Recent Gaming Purchases

The last game I bought was Pokemon Y to compliment my X. It's a physical copy and I love it <3 I don't buy too many games, as I barely have time to play the ones I do have.
  20. J

How often do you sleep in

Almost never. I get up around 7-7:20 every morning ... it's hard to sleep in with a three year old. :P
Back
Top Bottom