Search results for query: *

1. S

KyoudaiShipping (Axew x Scraggy)

I love this ship so much!!! It reminds me of two of my other OTPs except in Pokémon forms.
  2. S

KrazyShipping (Pikachu+Meowth)

I want to find other shippers of this beautiful ship since it's rare if you compare it to Lagomorph. I just really love their dynamic. They have that 'love you, hate you' thing going on but most of the strongest hints happen when the humans aren't around, so it has a Romeo and Juliet feel to it...
  3. S

KyoudaiShipping (Axew x Scraggy)

Yay a thread for one of my rarer OTPs!!!! This ship is so overlooked since there's ApplesFantasia, but has anyone else noticed that the shippy moments for ApplesFantasia (it's Axew and Emolga of you don't knoe) stopped coming when Scraggy came in the picture? Hm, wonder why...,
  4. S

CommonerShipping (Dia X Platina)

I love this ship! It's my manga OTP! Right when I read the part in which Dia & Platina met, I knew I shipped them!
  5. S

Anybody who ships these?

I like it either way.
  6. S

Anybody who ships these?

I don't know what you mean. But I ship Poke, Gym, Boulder, and all of those combined together.
  7. S

What guy do you want with Ash?

Diode has had quite a few moments. I don't watch XY much but I know that. For example, in one episode (can't remember), Clemont asked the others to grow with him. He quickly said it was silly of him to ask that, but Ash hugs him and says, "No worries! I'll grow with you!" And after Ash hugs him...
  8. S

Anybody who ships these?

Thank you!! It's so freaking rare to find someone who thinks it's a cute ship!
  9. S

Shippings you'd want to rename?

Any ship like 'MangaCavalier' or 'MangaPoké'.
  10. S

Who should Ash end up with in the anime?

Clemont, May, Iris, Serena, Dawn, Latias, Chikorita, and Bianca are the ones I'd most want Ash with, though I ship him with so much more people and even Aipom. I know, call me messed up for shipping Human x Poke, but I can't help it! Chiko, HatThief, and AltoShipping are too cute!
  11. S

The Misty/Kasumi Shippings Poll

I love when shipping polls are multiple choice. I multi-ship myself. But I will admit, if this wasn't multiple choice, I'd go with GymShipping! (It was my first true OTP and first Pokémon ship I loved)
  12. S

GEN VI: Shiny Stone

Okay, that'd be good. My FC is in my signature, and my IGN is Anna.
  13. S

I still need a Shiny Stone, but not Growlithe. Do you have a Shroomish, though?
  14. S

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Every time I cancel a trade with someone and they offer a legend I don't have and really want.
  15. S

I really want a Shiny Stone. Trade me anything as long as it's holding one. I don't care if it's a Bidoof or Zigzagoon, just give it a Shiny Stone and I'll be happy.
  16. S

The Misty/Kasumi Shippings Poll

The amount of GymShippers is depressing. (Besides me only 2 other people voted for it)
  17. S

Breeding some Pokes

Okay, I'll try.
  18. S

Cloned Events and Legendaries

Well, what Unova Pokes are you looking for?
  19. S

Throw off a cliff/Marry/Make out with, Pokémon Anime Edition!

This thread is almost dead! Come on! I'll do Conway, Ursula, and Paul and the person after me can do them. Marry: Conway Make out with: Ursula Throw off a cliff: Paul
  20. S

What would be your ideal group? (Does NOT have to include Ash.)

I'd say all except Tracey (so what, I really don't like Tracey). They're all so adorable that I couldn't pick just 3!
Back
Top Bottom