• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Rick
  • Order by date
  1. R

POTW Pokémon of the Week #88: Ponyta & Rapidash

Do you like or dislike this Pokémon? Why? Rapidash is tied with Mewtwo for my favorite pokémon, and pretty much since Gen I I've always had one on my team when possible. I also ride and work with horses irl, so my liking comes mostly from that, though I already liked it before. How is this...
  2. R

Pokemon you like but whose evo/pre-evo you hate or don't care about?

There are others, but the worst transition to me is from Dragonair to Dragonite. Dragonair is Top 3 on my favorite pokemon, while Dragonite is on the list of my most hated. It looks like it should evolve from something else other than Dragonair, because their designs feel completely unrelated.
  3. R

PotW is off this week - Give us your suggestions!

Mewtwo, Ponyta, Dratini, Lapras, Nincada, Tropius... and there are others, but those are the ones I'd like to see the most.
  4. R

Moveset Update Discussion

There are many others, but the ones I remember right now: - Extreme Speed for Rapidash and Ninjask (also, if you could give Blaze Kick to Rapidash aswell, I would apreciate it) - Morning Sun and Moonlight for Solrock and Lunatone, respectively (I know they learn it by Dream World, but they...
  5. R

Which Pokemon do you think didn't make enough appearances in the anime?

Porygon. It never apeared a single time in the anime, since the only episode it was featured on was banned. And all because of Pikachu! Also, I think all pokemon should have, at least, one full battle against another in the anime. There are a few pokemon that only do minor stuff in the episodes...
  6. R

What is the Worst HM Move?

Defenitely Cut. It's pretty much a weak version of Strenght... and it can miss!! Yes, that 5% chance will get to you when you need it (if you'll ever use this move to finish anything). There's absolutely no use for it! It doesn't even has a High Crit Ratio as it's expected from cutting moves...
  7. R

What DON'T you want to see in SM?

Something I really hope won't be introduced, but I feel it's pretty much confirmed: Burst Evolution. Seriously, leave it as a manga and anime exclusive, 'cause it looks really odd. :confused:
  8. R

Riding: What are they going to do with it?

They already have those models in Super Mystery Dungeon. They could just use those for the main series and save a lot of time, though they would still need to do the models for the new ones coming with Sun & Moon. Only problem is to know if it's too much stuff for a handheld game.
  9. R

Yes, but what I meant with "to a big extent" was that HG/SS were the only ones where you could have any pokemon following you, instead of just one or a handful of them. But even in XY and ORAS, they didn't give too much importance to the riding feature anyways. It was just a novelty like the...
  10. R

Much like HG/SS were the only games having following pokemon (to a big extent), I'm pretty sure riding pokemon will be exclusive for Kalos. Even there it wasn't a big part of the games.
  11. R

Stranded on an island

A Magikarp, a broiler, and a firekit. Not sure if you can evolve it into a Gyarados to escape, but at least you can eat it... (y)
  12. R

Invent a Trainer Class of the User Above

Stalker Description: Wears dark clothes and is very quiet. Mostly active at night. Uses pokemon that feel confortable at night and dark environments, most with Sucker Punch. Also includes Ditto with Imposter, and a Zoroark as its Ace.
  13. R

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

Do nothing, it will just burn once it touches the mane *thinking how big the net is*. Your avatar has been droped in a Nuke zone...
  14. R

It's been over a year. What is your opinion on the Fairy Type now?

2 years later, I still hate them (Xerneas is the exception, since it's actually one of my favorite Pokemon). Not because they shut down Dragons, but because I find most of them are ugly and, above all... they're pink! :sick: As for the immunities, other than Dark being immune to Psychic and...
  15. R

Moves & abilities that need buffing/nerfing

Zap Cannon, Inferno and Dynamic Punch. The 100 BP doesn't make up for the low accuracy (Zap Cannon has 120 at least). Yes, it comes with the guaranteed status effect, but it's not that "guaranteed", since you're very likely to waste a turn or two with that, while we have moves like Thunder Wave...
  16. R

Which of the two above avatars would win in a fight?

I'll say Etrian wins for having a sword and what seems to be metal plates. Fairies are weak to Steel for some... reason that I cannot explain... :cautious:
  17. R

Was Origins really any good?

They skipped so much, it looked like Red used Action Replay. Also, I found the HP Bars showing on screens to be the most silly thing in the show and make no sence. We only see those in-game because it would be too hard for the player to manage its team otherwise. Also, if they wanted to go back...
  18. R

Stupidest things a wild or a trainer's Pokemon has done?

Gyarados spamming Dragon Dance... :eek: it seems it's all over... :sick: uses Dragon Rage!! :confused:
  19. R

Volcanion has been officially revealed in English: English trailer released on YouTube

I like how they pretend we didn't know about Volcanion for, like... 2 years ago? :ROFLMAO:
  20. R

Speculation What if there would exist 2 new Move Immunity Abilities for whole Categories?

Would make sence if all pure Ghost-types had the special trait of being imune to all contact moves (while all having really low HP). But I think it wouldn't be practical...
Back
Top Bottom