Search results for query: *

1. CygnusPrawn

LF: 2013 Shiny Creation Trio

Well, the title speaks for itself. I'm specifically looking for the shiny Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina distributed a few years ago in gen V. I'm trying to restore my Y collection, (which was accidentally destroyed about a year ago) so I'm afraid I don't have too terribly much to offer, but I do...
  2. CygnusPrawn

6IV Shiny Japanese Dittos

For extreme breeders, or collectors alike, you can get your very own legit, shiny, 6IV Japanese ditto. They're essential for IV breeders, and good for shiny breeders too. If you're interested, just post below with your offer, and we'll check it out. Now, these are clones, so if you have a...
  3. CygnusPrawn

GEN VI: ORAS Demo Code.

I'm trying to get ahold of a demo code for my friend, whom I haven't seen in months. He didn't get the code, and I wanted to surprise him. I almost won one in a contest, but the blog page glitched, and I lost. If anyone is kind enough to help, that'd be great. I have events and such, if you...
  4. CygnusPrawn

GEN VI: Non-english, HA 6IV Froakie

Hi. I am currently breeding for a shiny greninja, and am trying to get a 6IV Froakie. It has to be hidden ability, (To fit my team) which is particularly hard to breed for with 6IV's. I can offer other good IV pokemon, or I can breed for one if needed. Thanks.
  5. CygnusPrawn

Dex Completion Stories

I just recently completed my pokedex in pokemon Y, and I was curious to hear other peoples stories about dex completion. It doesn't matter which game, or if you've completed it, or on your way to completing it. If you have any interesting (Or boring) dex stories, feel free to post 'em here.
  6. CygnusPrawn

GEN VI: Jesse's Wobbuffet.

I'm looking for Jesse's Wobbuffet. I have lots of shinies, events, legends, Ect for trade for one. Please no clones, and please only post if you got it yourself. Sorry if this seems like a bland first post, but I'm tired, It's my birthday (Well, not anymore, since it's like 12:15), and... yeah...
  7. CygnusPrawn

Sir Reginald's Shiny Shop

Welcome to my shiny shop! I recently decided to only keep shinies I GOT, so I have some Legit, not cloned shinies for trade. Here's the List! Alakazam, Gigalith, Shedinja, Electross , Zoroark, Leafeon, Golurk, Metagross, Torterra, Eevee, Sableye Unlike my other shop, EVERYTHING...
  8. CygnusPrawn

Gen 6 Sprites?

I don't know whether it's considered dumb, but, here goes nothing. I've been wondering If it's possible to get gen 6 sprites on the site for, like, the pokemon info pages. (sorry, I don't know the propper term.) If people are working on it, is there any way I can help? Oh, and tomorrow, I'll be...
  9. CygnusPrawn

Greetings

Well, I've finally joined! I've been on the site for years, but finally joined today, because I have a... well, difficult question. I don't know whether it's considered dumb, but, here goes nothing. I've been wondering If it's possible to get gen 6 sprites on the site for, like, the pokemon info...
Back
Top Bottom