Search results for query: *

1. M

Music What Japanese Song Are You Currently Addicted To?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bimJUWROSIk UZU-MAKI by KOTOKO She's amazing! Doesn't it sound like a Higurashi song too?
  2. M

Explain Your Avatar

Both are Byakuya Togami from Danganronpa, I love him.
  3. M

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Grilled cheese sandwich :d
  4. M

What are you most looking forward to right now?

My Naegi Makoto nendoroid arriving!!
  5. M

Anime Good Anime... Bad Ending

Akuma No Riddle. What the hell was that ending? An enjoyable anime ruined by a lazy and pathetic ending. So tragic.
  6. M

What have you been really into lately?

Way, way, way into Danganronpa. Two years late, I know... I told myself I can't read Chapter 5 until Wednesday because I've been flying through it so quickly. I don't want it to end.
  7. M

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Magi. I put it off for awhile and finally started watching it. I like it a lot!! It's a lot more heartwarming than I thought it would be.
  8. M

How often do you sleep in

Uhh... Way too much. I've been trying to start surviving on 6 hours of sleep but sleeping in just feels soooo nice. I don't have a job yet either, so there's no incentive to get up early. I do want to get up early though, because I love the morning.
  9. M

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

I'm feeling good! Later today I'm seeing How to Train Your Dragon 2 with my dad and brother. I can't wait to eat tons of popcorn!
  10. M

HM Moves That You Hate Most

I think cut is the worst tm. As a fighting move, it's not very good, but what I hate most about it is that it's so early in the game that I can't get it removed from my Pokemon until way late in the game.
  11. M

Rate the Avatar Above You [v3]

6/10. It's nice.
  12. M

Hi! I'm Mousse!!

I like Kanto but Johto is my favorite!
  13. M

Hi! I'm Mousse!!

I know right? My favorite is Beedrill!
  14. M

Hi! I'm Mousse!!

Hello! It's great to be here. I'm Mousse and I like dogs, anime, visual novels, and food. I've been playing Pokemon for way too long (16 years) and I plan to follow it forever! I hope I can become a great member of this community. ♥
Back
Top Bottom