Search results for query: *

1. I

Kanto Warriors: OOC/Discussion Thread

Yeah, its pretty inactive. I dont even know what to post anymore >.< Polaris, could you please say if caterpie was caught or not? Thx! :D
  2. I

Kanto Warriors

Luke, (Who was battling the boy at the gym..) sent out his Sky for a battle. "Sky, take it easy on the rattata!" He laughed. "You have no idea!" The boy said deviously. "Diglett, go! Show them whose boss!" "Diglett? That's new. Whatever, use wing attack!" Critical hit! "Alright Diglett, use...
  3. I

Yeah, sorry guys. I wasn't really thinking about it clearly. ^.^ Also, yeah lets scratch that battle. im also thinking Sky(Fletchling) can evolve now.
  4. I

Kanto Warriors

Luke, making his way towards Viridian, with Sky, standing on his shoulder, ran into a high leveled caterpie. "This will be a catch!" He said with a punny expression. Sky just face-winged. "So, Go! Sky!" "Caterpie!" The worm-like creature said. "Sky, use peck!" The tiny robin pokemons snout...
  5. I

Kanto Warriors

OOC: ik i could put this in OOC chat but i saw this one first so.. i cant post until Monday! IC: Luke walked in Viridian when he saw Verdite. "Hey you were at the lab! weren't you?" He said "If its okay, lets battle!"
  6. I

Kanto Warriors

Luke decides to leave the Nidoran. After all it seemed pretty happy in his little patch of grass. He and sky went to the Pokecenter to heal up. That is when he heard battling, and crys from pokemon. "What was that?" He asked. He took his fully restored Fletchling leaving a 'Thank you' to Nurse...
  7. I

Kanto Warriors

Luke saw how everybody was catching pokemon and he decided to do the same. He made hi way to viridian city, and bought a couple of Pokeballs. He searched for a pokemon in the tall grass west of Viridian. Like usual, he found lots of Pidgey and rattata. "There not much pokemon in Kanto. Huh?" he...
  8. I

Well hello to both Selenium and Verdite! I would love to battle with you guys! or we could double battle with partners. That would be cool wont it? we should double battle with me, Selium, Verdite, and anyone else who would like to! (If its ok..)
  9. I

Kanto Warriors

Luke decided to go a little backward into viridian city to train. His Fletchling won many battles, while it also lost a couple. "Sky, come here real quick!" said luke as he got out his pokedex. Fletchling, the tiny robin Pokémon. These friendly Pokémon send signals to one another with beautiful...
  10. I

Kanto Warriors

Luke was challenged to a battle bya boy a bit older than him. The boy was tall, and seemed a little lightheaded. "Go! Sick em Bellsprout!" He said hurling the Pokeball into the arena, almost failing to aim correctly. "Alright then! Sky, come on out!" cried Luke while throwing the ball into the...
  11. I

I have question about evolving: When you think the pokemon is ready to evolve, will you tell us? or do we decide on our own?
  12. I

Kanto Warriors

Luke had returned his Fletchling in its pokeball. He was walking in the near end of Viridian forest. "Is that... Yes! A Light! Luke ran his way out of Viridian forest, and into Pewter City. Whereas his first Kanto gym battle was going to take place. OOC: is the city after viridian forest...
  13. I

Kanto Warriors

"I'm not a huge fan of bug types..." said Luke while walking in Viridian forest with his Sky. "Man, I saw someone catch a shinx! I hope Sparky is doing alright." (His mom had a pet Shinx in Sinnoh.) Sky flew up high as happy as can be. Just then, Luke noticed a Pikachu hiding behind the grass...
  14. I

Wow, nice! But, I would like to catch an eevee at some point. If I could that would be awesome!
  15. I

Kanto Warriors

(sorry not posting.. got stuff) Luke wanted to challenge the first gym. He believed the leader was Brock. Before Luke did challenge the gym, he decided to train his Fletchling, which he nicknamed Sky (since its a female). He fought wild rattata and pidgey. He found no interest in catching them...
  16. I

Kanto Warriors

Luke was walking down a road with his new Fletchling flying above him in a speedy rush for something. "Fletchling! Where are you going?" The little bird flew in circles around the Pokémon Center. "Fletchling, Fletch!" cried the Pokémon. "Right, we gotta sign up for the League. Lets do it!" Luke...
  17. I

Kanto Warriors

Luke, called in 3rd, saw a table of pokeballs. The professor told him to take the last one on the far left. He picked it up and threw it high in the air. "C'mon out!" he yelled with cheer. "Fletchling! Fletch!" Called the pokemon that just landed on Luke's arm. No Way...fletchling is all mine
  18. I

Kanto Warriors

(I'm guessing professor oak.)
  19. I

Kanto Warriors

Luke couldn't just stop looking at the katana. But he did notice more and more people coming into the lab. Luke then stared down to the floor, waiting patiently. Then he noticed a little puddle of water on the floor, and moved his foot away.
  20. I

Kanto Warriors

Luke had just gotten to the professors lab. He left his bike outside and ran inside. "I'm here! Am I late?!" He said almost tripping. "I'm here to get my very first pokemon!"
Back
Top Bottom