Search results for query: *

1. P

Where does it say the ORAS protagonists are 12?

I've heard some people on the internet say they couldn't find where it mentions that Brendan/May are 12 years old. I've heard it was on the Buzznav but nothing specific. If someone could tell me when they do mention it or, better yet, provide me a source, I would really appreciate it.
  2. P

Catching Advice?

So the last time I was playing Omega Ruby, I had almost every Pokemon that could be obtained by the time I got to Slateport City, and because I like to keep all of my Pokemon, save my starter, at the same level and my starter two levels above everyone else, I always felt obliged to level them...
  3. P

Which Starters are Canon (Kalos)?

So after receiving a lot of unexpected attention on the previous posts of this series, I decided to continue it again. However, I'm skipping Unova because I'm a bit stuck on what three I should list for the first one (i.e. Bianca and Cheren with each protagonist or both protagonists with Cheren...
  4. P

Did we meet Draconids prior to meeting Zinnia?

In ORAS, players were introduced to an ancient people known as the Draconids during the Delta Episode, among them being the newly introduced Zinnia. I've been thinking in depth lately about this new bit of lore and then something crossed my mind: Did Pokemon introduce the Draconids to us before...
  5. P

What is the Worst HM Move?

Something that I've noticed the fan base seems to be united on is hate for most HMs. This piqued my curiosity in which I wanted to ask: What do you think is the absolute worst HM move, the ones you would always give to slaves? Please leave your responses or vote above, see ya!
  6. P

Favorite Fire Type?

Well, here's my second post in my series, this time I included Pokemon that weren't fully evolved to keep it more fair. As for my personal favorite, it would have to be a tie between one of my favorite typing combos and favorite starters: Chandelure and Blaziken. Chandelure has a very...
  7. P

Favorite Normal Type?

Something I see a lot of people post/make videos about are favorite Pokemon of a certain type. This added to my shock when I learned that nobody had posted about it yet. Well, I'm doing that now in the longest string of posts I've ever done. I'm asking the question: What is your favorite...
  8. P

Am I the only one who finds this preposterous?

There's one thing in the anime and movies that has been bothering me for a long time. In almost every situation in which the group gets captured, and they have their Pokemon on them, they do absolutely nothing to try to escape and it's up to someone else to save them, with some aforementioned...
  9. P

Does the anime always ruin the game storylines?

Apologies if I'm stating the obvious, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that the anime always screws up all of the evil team story lines except for Team Rocket, that being because they never had a resolution. Anyway, here's my question: Do you think the anime always ruins the story...
  10. P

Which Starters are Canon(Sinnoh)?

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I hereby present to you the poll for my personal favorite region: Sinnoh. Now this is probably the only one of the threads I've made concerning this topic in which I believe my thoughts have required a lengthy explanation, but, of course, before I get into that, I...
  11. P

Which Starters are Canon (Hoenn)

This is probably the most controversial post I've made yet (heck, I have another on the way). I understand Wally never gets a starter but just having two characters in this poll while all others have three just seems too unbalanced, so that's why I'm adding him. Anyway, here's what I think...
  12. P

Who is the Best and Worst Rival

Oddly enough, there hasn't been a single post on this subject despite the popularity of it elsewhere. So, I'll be doing that now: Who do you think are the best and worst rivals in Pokemon? Here are my thoughts: Best: Cheren/Hugh. These two share a spot because I think they're both some of the...
  13. P

Which Starters are Canon (Johto)?

Hey, guys! So here's my second poll; for those who don't have context on this, my first is in the link below: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f313/starters-canon-kanto-169055/ With that, please respond or vote and I leave off with my thoughts, see ya! Ethan: Cyndaquil Silver: Totodile...
  14. P

Which Starters are Canon (Kanto)?

This is something I've pondered about ever since I first played Pokemon. And, interestingly enough, I wasn't the only one who had written about this, albeit not on Bulbagarden. And now I want to hear what the rest of the community thinks about it. So here's my first poll on the subject and I'll...
  15. P

How do you know if a Pokemon is usable?

This question has been stirring in my brain a lot recently: what qualities define a Pokemon that's usable in battle. Now, I'm not asking in competitive terms, just in general. I've been looking to get back into the games and I felt that I could use some advice on what I should look for when...
  16. P

Pokemon: is it a true anime? (Discussion)

Now just a quick disclaimer, I usually don't watch anime often but whenever I do, I tend to nitpick at certain details. The same can be said for Pokemon, I'm at least ten episodes in to both the Indigo League and Black and White Sagas and after contemplating the overall series for a while as...
  17. P

It's about time: An anime prediction

While browsing serebii for information concerning the recently aired episode in Japan. I came across something interesting in the "Next in Japan" section of the homepage: a pair of images teasing the upcoming episode "Serena vs Shauna! Pokevision Showdown!!" One of these images was of a Braixen...
  18. P

Hey Everyone!

Hi guys, my name's Pokeplayer150 and I'm really glad to finally be joining the community and having a voice in it. While in past years I've been on and off with the Pokemon franchise (Due in part to the mistake of giving away my 3ds :(), I am beginning to get back into it and, thus far, it's...
Back
Top Bottom