Search results for query: *

• Users: megaman666
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. megaman666

Hello... again.

Not exactly new here, but may as well be. I was fairly regular back when I used to play a lot of pokemon on 3ds, but it's been 7 years or so since I last posted. I recently picked up Sword as felt an urge to get back into it again, feel like I'm having to learn everything all over again but...
  2. megaman666

Need a (shield) Dex buddy.

Any Shield players looking to complete their Dex with sword exclusives? I'm happy to trade eggs or pokes.. I also need the drake and fish fossils.. I have a load of spare bird/dinos to trade back. Please let me know! Thanks.
  3. megaman666

Pokemon Advanced

Ive never really got into the Anime before, but with ORAS coming out soon I decided I would watch this series (Hoenn) to get in the mood ahead of it coming out.. Im probably about 60 or so episodes in now (of 190) and I have to say its pretty decent. I like the characters, stories are good and...
  4. megaman666

GEN VI: HA Trevenant (Harvest)

Any one, doesnt matter about IV's, but ideally a female! Got some good breeding leftovers for trade
  5. megaman666

GEN VI: Female HA super sized Pumpkaboo

Looking for one of these please, not bothered about IV's, got some good breeding leftovers I can offer in exchange.
  6. megaman666

question about event pokes..

So im pretty excited about the upcoming Shiny Gengar/Diancie event coming to the UK.. Gengar is one of my faves. Incidentally Ive just put together a new team with Gengar in it, and it made me wonder if I might swap in my shiny once ive picked it up- which led me to wonder if there is any...
  7. megaman666

Animated Series

Ive been considering downloading some to give these a watch whilst the wife is doing the cleaning on a Saturday morning.. Where is a good place to start? At the beginning? Whats the beginning? Where should I be looking for resource on episodes and where to find them? I used to have the First...
  8. megaman666

My first team. Would welcome feedback

Hi all, I recently joined these forums as a result of getting back into Pokemon after a very long break. I played Red/Yellow on GBC a long time ago (cant even remember when that was?? I know I was a lot younger!) but recently decided to get back into it so bought a 3DS XL and a copy of Y. Love...
  9. megaman666

Hiya

Heya, not entirely new here but not got around to posting an intro thread so figured I'd go ahead and say hi properly. I'm probably not your average pokemon fan, I played red and yellow on gbc some years ago and then decided to buy a 3ds and Y after reading a Nintendo mag and feeling a bit...
  10. megaman666

GEN VI: 4+ IV Dittos

Im looking to collect a few of these, in varying combinations- not bothered about nature or ability. If you are OT then ideally have them named: eg: HP-A-S-D-SD A-D-SD-S etc. In return I could offer 5IV (-SA) Torchic (Speedboost/Adament) 5IV (-SA) Gliscor (Poison Heal/Impish) 5IV (-SA) Aron...
  11. megaman666

GEN VI: HA Staryu

Hiya, would really like an HA Staryu for breeding so not bothered about IV's but a female would be great... Please let me know if there's anything I can provide in return, I have some decent iv pokemon (torchics, arons, gilgar with ha) as well as some imposter dittos? Please let me know...
  12. megaman666

GEN VI: Rotom & Banette

Need these two to complete my Dex, so any versions/level/quality will do.. Happy to trade, got various things, got a few imposter dittos lying about as well as adamant ralts with synchro Thanks
  13. megaman666

GEN VI: Torchic

Looking for a torchic (or evolutions) to breed, any old one will do! Thanks in advance
  14. megaman666

GEN VI: Wanted: Route 8 X water pokemon

Looking for any kind of: Staryu or Starmie Clauncher or Clawitzer Can trade Y pokemon in return? Thanks!
  15. megaman666

GEN VI: Wanted: Plusle in exchange for Minun

As the title says :) Edit: Happy to trade something else if anyone has a spare Plusle as well, stones or pokemon
  16. megaman666

GEN VI: Wanted: shiny stone

Just need one of these, if anyone has a spare they could trade?
  17. megaman666

GEN VI: Wanted: moltres and articuno

Bit of a long shot, but looking for these two, hopefully I have something someone might want in return
  18. megaman666

GEN VI: Wanted: froakie

Please! Any kind, hopefully I have something in return
  19. megaman666

GEN VI: Looking for a bulbasaur or venusaur

Not too fussed on level or gender, just looking to complete my box of mega evolvers. Hopefully have something I can offer in return.
  20. megaman666

GEN VI: Want to trade: Haunter

I have a lvl40 Haunter, that I would like to trade for another Haunter (for evo), im not too fussed what level but similar would be great. Im online after 6om GMT to trade. Please let me know, Thanks
Back
Top Bottom