Search results for query: *

1. L

HA Unova Starters?

I know theyve been released, but what are theyre movesets like? I ve got some idea but correct me (and add to stuff) where neccessary: Serperior Contrary Choice Scarf 4 HP/ 252 SPATK/ 252 SPEED Leaf Storm Dragon Pulse ? ? Emboar Reckless ? 252 HP/252 ATK/4 DEF Head Smash...
  2. L

Speculation What you Remember most from R/S/E and how it should be made better in OR/AS

There were a lot of things that were easy to remember from Hoenn. The part that I remember most from Hoenn was route 110, and no, not the bycicle track. The reason I remember it so much is because I spent alot of time encountering Elektrikes The only thing I want from this route is more...
  3. L

GEN VI: Looking For Shiny Snivy

Looking for a shiny snivy with the nature jolly, and good IV's in ATK and SPEED I'm willing to give up a shiny Goodra with IV's of 31/x/x/31/x/31 holding an assault vest
  4. L

Team Help/ Advice

Could I please get some help with this team: Ninetales Drought Heat Rock 4 HP/ 252 SPATK/ 252 SPEED Fire Blast Dark Pulse Solar Beam Psyshock Ninetales sets up for my Chlorophyll Leafeon, and has can cover water, ground, and rock types for itself, and overall it's my opener...
  5. L

A Team Built On Ninetales (Help Please)

This is what I have so far, please tell me what I should change. Ninetales Meadow Plate Drought 4HP/252SPATK/252SPEED Fire Blast Solar Beam Psyshock Confuse Ray Leafeon Kings Rock Chlorophyll 252ATK/4DEF/252SPEED Leaf Blade Aerial Ace X Scissor Last Resort Greninja Focus Sash Protean...
  6. L

Which is Better, Honchkrow or Staraptor?

Who is better, Honchkrow or Staraptor Honchkrow Staraptor Ability: Moxie Ability: Intimidate Nature: Adamant/Jolly Nature...
  7. L

Should Mega Blaziken be Banned?

Now we all know that Blaziken and it's mega are banned, but should it be banned if it doesn't use baton pass. Blaziken Held Item:Blazikenite EV's HP4/ATK254/SPD254 Ability: Speed Boost Blaze Kick Earthquake Power-up Punch Rock Slide Is that a set that should be banned? It is alot...
Back
Top Bottom