• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. T

Birthday Pokemon Types!

Fire/Poison. I hate poison types. :/
  2. T

What trainer class are you?

Fisher Magikarp Lv. 20 x6
  3. T

What are your game headcanons?

For the sake of simplicity, I just refer to the Pokemon planet as "Earth". * The playable characters of each game are siblings: i.e Red and Leaf are brother and sister, Ethan, Crystal, and Lyra are siblings, etc. * The appearance and many traits of a Pokemon come from their surroundings...
  4. T

R.I.P wi-fi

On the bright side of things, there are fan movements to get unofficial WFC servers up!
  5. T

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time/Darkness Password Echange

Actually, password exchange doesn't need Wi-Fi. That's the good thing about it. I do password rescues for my sister all the time.
  6. T

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

If Pokemon were real, either humans or the Pokemon would become extinct real fast. Humans would try to kill them all either for resources or out of fear of their powers. But given how powerful many of the Pokemon are, as well as the fact that they would be intelligent enough to know what was...
  7. T

Your favorite Pokemon game?

Pokemon SoulSilver by far. The walking with your Pokemon is the main part-you really get to bond with your Pokemon, while in the other games, the Pokemon just seem like battle assets. The ability to travel between Kanto and Johto is awesome, and the Pokegear is a great addition, especially with...
  8. T

Best music/theme?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCl1gwX_CVA
  9. T

What video games are you playing now?

Doom 2: Hell on Earth
  10. T

ITT You tell the above poster why their favorite Pokemon sucks.

Does not have 6 legs like an actual insect. Medicham
  11. T

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time/Darkness Password Echange

This thread is for PMD Time and Darkness players to exchange passwords for Wonder Mail, as well as Friend Rescues. If you post Wonder Mail, describe what the objective is, the reward, and the difficulty. If you submit SOS mail, give the dungeon and the floor. If you take on a rescue, say so...
  12. T

Look to your right. What do you see?

I see my turtle.
  13. T

Most Badass Pokemon?

Heracross! I like to think of him as King of the Bug Pokemon. Crystal: "With its Herculean powers, it can easily throw around an object that is 100 times its own weight." Emerald: "They gather in forests seeking the sweet sap of trees. It is completely clad in a steel-hard shell. It is...
  14. T

HM Moves That You Hate Most

Everything but Surf, Waterfall, and Fly. Those three are actually useful in-battle and in the world. Everything else is weak. Rock Climb and Strength have decent power, but since they are Normal-type moves, that takes away most of their usefulness. Resisted by lots of types, can't even hurt...
  15. T

Hello!

I've been into Pokemon for as long as I can remember playing video games. I'm a big fan, so when I found this forum and lurked for a while, I was interested. So, here I am! :lx214:
Back
Top Bottom