Search results for query: *

1. G

UT WISHMKR Jirachi!

sure, just add my friend code from my signature and PM me when ur free :)
  2. G

UT WISHMKR Jirachi!

Sure! I'm ready to trade, so just add me on my friend code on my signature & i'l do the same
  3. G

UT WISHMKR Jirachi!

Hey i can get you a Jungle patterned Vivilion for a Jirachi ??
  4. G

Bank-exclusive Balls and Vivillons, oh my!

Can I please ask for a HA Dream Ball Vulpix ?? I can offer you a Safari Ball Larvitar. I also do have good 5IV pokemons if you don't want it
  5. G

Diancie codes for trade

Can I please have one ??
  6. G

Legendary, Event, Shiny Pokemon for Trade

@wolfman il be more than happy to trade my Ralts for Meloetta, I have added you already and my friend code is 4871 4643 0517 In game name is Pravin Let me know yeah ? Im free all day today
  7. G

GEN VI: Tradeback Services

Hi im just looking for help in filling up the Pokedex! im down on #704 and just need to view all the other super-rare-exclusive legendary (Arceus, Mew, Shaymin, Deoxys) Pokemon to complete my Pokedex ! il obviously trade it back, so no worries there ! I dont have much to offer but i have...
  8. G

Wolf man il be more than willing to trade Ralts for Meloetta or Mew
  9. G

I can offer a these shinies Dratini Adamant, Ralts Modest Vanilite Serious Gorebyss Quirky Honchkrow Adamant Druddigon Mild Magmortar Jolly Nocktowl Sassy Are you interested ??
  10. G

Things in pokemon that dont make sense

Yea, I also meant about the relatively new species of Pokemon and Yeah it also doesn't make sense with Mewtwo
  11. G

offering Tanabata Jirachi and surfing Pikachu, through Wednesday 08/13

Thank you so much! I needed Jirachi cause it was 710th Pokemon I needed to complete the pokedex! Have a great day
  12. G

Things in pokemon that dont make sense

I'm very thrilled with Metagross getting a Mega evolution but isn't mega evolution supposed to be something which is very old, almost ancient? And isn't the Metagross species/line relatively new since they are based on computers/robots ?? So something just doesn't add up there, just an...
  13. G

offering Tanabata Jirachi and surfing Pikachu, through Wednesday 08/13

Can I please have a Jirachi ? My friend code is 4871 4643 0517 and IGN is Pravin !
  14. G

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I'm born in 1992, played Red on the gameboy when I was only 8 or 9? I was really a big fan then, combined with watching the anime as well as playing the trading card game competitively, eliminating almost everyone with my full Pinsir and Giovanni's Pinsir themed deck. In Red I can't really...
  15. G

Trading away Heatran

Any specific Pokemon ? HA? IVs? Shinies?
  16. G

Offering over 240 events and shinies

Hi I have Honchkrow, Ralts, Vanillite, Magmortar, Dratini, and Gorebyss, are you interested ?? Edit: I also have Druddigon and Nocktowl
Back
Top Bottom