Search results for query: *

1. I

Pokemon that deserves a mega-evolution

All starter Pokémon, all legendary mascots, all pseudo-legendary Pokémon, and all final stage Pokémon with a BST below 500. In order of priority.
  2. I

Who is your favorite champion?

Cynthia was the classiest champion. She also had the best theme, best team, greatest interaction with the main characters of the series, etc. Cynthia quite simply does the most.
  3. I

Contest Trevenant vs Gogoat

Gogoat's design is rather lackluster. Trevenant's, on the other hand, is pretty striking. Trevenant's typing is also very unique, so I'd have to go with Trevenant.
  4. I

Contest Giratina vs. Yveltal

Yveltal has a more invidious background, and it asserts dominance with its ubiquitous "come at me, bro" stance.
  5. I

Least Favourite Water Starter

I'd have to say Mudkip. It's the only starter that doesn't have an obvious theme (in terms of its design) and origin.
  6. I

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

Yeah. I was saying earlier in the thread how +100 to a lot of "fully evolved" Pokemon gives them a lower BST than Pseudo-legendary Pokemon. Such Mega. This might be rather random, but I really hope for a Mega Evolution for Jirachi. The Perseid meteor shower reminded of that. It would be the...
  7. I

I'm not a guru by any stretch of the imagination, but it sounds like it could be quite good. Of course you want something with Magic Bounce to have some bulk (ideally) so it can continue to switch in, and assuming Mega Milotic got a boost to its defenses, I think it'd be excellent at doing that...
  8. I

Will they update the Pokedex to include Gen IV-VI Pokemon in Hoenn?

^ I feel like that wouldn't deter them from actually doing it though just like Mew, who wasn't available last gen or in X/Y, requiring multiple transfers just for the elusive factor
  9. I

Even with a huge (+60) boost to its SpD stat, it is stopped by a wealth of Pokemon that outspeed it (Keldeo, Azumarill, Quagsire, Gyarados, Greninja, etc.). And at that point it doesn't have any points leftover to increase Speed or Attack by a significant amount. I think Marowak could benefit...
  10. I

Ideas for Trainer Classes

Surfer Physical description: Looks like a surfer riding a Wailmer/Lotad/Marill/Pikachu-shaped surfboard. Type: Water Location: In the desert, obviously. Rock Climber Physical description: Looks like a climber of rocks, and is outfitted with a harness and/or climbing gear. Type: Rock...
  11. I

Junichi Masuda at Gamescom

I'm not expecting anything new, especially given the leak I would love some more in-game footage tho
  12. I

With such low speed and no priority to abuse, not to mention poor defensive typing and a poor SpD stat, I doubt it would be broken. --- I wonder when they had originally planned on revealing Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino. I mean, we are only about three months away from the release of the...
  13. I

General Mega Evolution Thread

Calm Mind + 3 attacks. With Shell Armor it won't fear critical hits while boosting its defenses. Or like some have already suggested Scald / Calm Mind / Rest / Sleep Talk. Same idea, but mono-attacking. But this set seems pretty bad to me though (especially at the cost of using a Mega), IDK.
  14. I

A MegaBro sig already, wow. Mega Slowbro seems so niche, and Shell Armor is an odd ability for it. The design isn't my favorite, but the artwork in Zeb's signature makes me like it much more from that perspective. Mega Audino is obviously made for Double Battles, and Audino's not a Pokemon I...
  15. I

Cosmic Power Clefable would most likely be used on a stall team, in which case a better check to Excadrill would likely be on the team (MScizor, Skarmory, Mandibuzz, etc.). I don't speak from personal usage experience, however. Also: --Showdown Mega Statistics-- Charizard Y 8.98678%...
  16. I

Speculation Sevii Islands in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

I highly doubt any of this will happen. But that doesn't it isn't an awesome idea that I fully support and should happen.
  17. I

You would never leave Clefable in on Excadrill anyway, and MGyara is more rare than other Megas. I wasn't speaking to the move's viability, btw. Mega Mawile can still switch in on half of its moveset (assuming DD, Dragon STAB + 2 attacks) and KO it next turn with Play Rough while Salamence...
  18. I

Your favorite bug for battle?

Escavalier. Throw on an Assault Vest and start luring stuff in (non-Air Baloon Heatran) or scaring stuff out (fairies). I also like Scizor and Genesect for U-Turn spam and a constant offensive advantage.
  19. I

Unaware Clefable can make use of Cosmic Power too. Anyway, I don't see Lopunny making it to OU. Altaria will probably go to OU by virtue of its typing alone. The only Fairy type in UU is Florges, and it's stats are pretty lopsided. Altaria will actually be able to take hits well on both sides...
  20. I

The most underrated Pokemon

while nowhere near the most underrated Pokemon, Shaymin-S can be pretty effective in spite of it's lower usage due to a combination of it's good defensive typing (dgaf about spikes), speed (only outsped by Mewtwo, Deo-A/S, Megas, and Scarfers iirc), and moveset in tandem with Serene Grace...
Back
Top Bottom