• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: a_c_31
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. a_c_31

LF: Flame Orb

Please, I am desperate at this point. I will buy any item you need or trade/breed anything I have.
  2. a_c_31

GEN VI: LF: HA Drilbur or Excadrill

Mold Breaker one of these dudes needed! I would prefer Jolly nature if possible, but its cool if not. Thanks!
  3. a_c_31

LF HA Tauros

Looking for a Sheer Force Tauros with preferably a Naive nature, but that's not super important. :D
  4. a_c_31

FT: Legendaries and Shinies; LF: HA pokes

I have some legendaries and shinies for trade. They are: Celebi, shiny 6 IV Groudon, Zygarde and a shiny Lucario. These are the HA pokes I'm looking for: Torkoal, Starly, Roggenrola, Woobat, Durant, Bunnelby, Helioptile. I would like 2 of the listed HA pokes in return for each of the pokes...
  5. a_c_31

GEN VI: LF: 2 Shiny Stones; FT: plenty of HA pokes

Looking for 2 shiny stones for a couple of Togetics. I have HA pokes I can trade in return. If you're looking for anything else just let me know and I may have it :D
  6. a_c_31

GEN VI: LF: HA Charmander

In search of a HA (Solar Power) member of the Charmander evolution chain. Let me know if you're interested in anything in return!
  7. a_c_31

GEN VI: LF: HA Swirlix/Slurpuff

Looking for a HA (unburden) Swirlix. Would be nice if it is adamant natured, but I can breed for it if not. Let me know if you're interested in anything particular.
  8. a_c_31

FT: HA Ho-Oh or Shiny Groudon for HA Shuckle

I am offering a HA (Regenerator) Ho-Oh or a shiny 6IV Groudon for a HA (Contrary) Shuckle, preferably female so I can breed it for a desirable nature easier.
  9. a_c_31

GEN VI: LF: HA Shuckle

Looking for a Contrary Shuckle. Let me know if you are looking for anything in return :)
  10. a_c_31

GEN VI: LF: HA Duskull

Hello, everyone. I'm in the market for a HA (Frisk) Duskull or Dusclops. Please let me knkw if there may be anything you are looking for in return. Thanks :)
  11. a_c_31

GEN VI: LF: HA Skrelp

Looking for an Adaptability Skrelp or Dragalge. Let me know if there's anything you may want in return.
  12. a_c_31

GEN VI: LF: HA Voltorb or Electrode

Looking for an Aftermath Electrode or Voltorb. Doesn't really matter which. I will just end up IV breeding anyways.
  13. a_c_31

GEN VI: LF: Jolly Entei

In search of a Jolly, NON-CLONED Entei. Have had trouble landing one on GTS. I have a couple Mews left, some shiny Groudons and possibly something else you may want, just ask.
  14. a_c_31

GEN VI: LF: Timid Raikou

I'm looking for a timid natured Raikou, non-cloned. I can offer Mew or a shiny Groudon. Anything else you may be interested in just ask and I may have it :)
  15. a_c_31

GEN VI: LF: Timid Latios/Latias, Timid Tornadus and Calm Heatran

I'm looking for non-cloned versions of these legendaries. I can offer Mews, shiny Groudons or HA Ho-Oh. I could also breed for most anything you might want.
  16. a_c_31

GEN VI: LF: HA Totodile

Looking for a HA Totodile, preferably with Dragon Dance but I will still take one without it. I may have a pokemon you'd like in return.
  17. a_c_31

GEN VI: LF: Prankster Illumise or Volbeat

I'm looking for a prankster Volbeat or Illumise, preferably with Calm or Impish natures but I can breed that if need be. If you'd like anything in return, let me know. I have lots of pokes I can breed!
  18. a_c_31

MEW with past-gen moves for HA Ho-Oh or Lugia

I'm offering a Mew with both Outrage and Zen Headbutt, exclusive to past gens, for a HA Ho-Oh or Lugia. If you're feeling generous and have the means to trade me both, that would be just great as well :D
  19. a_c_31

GEN VI: LF: Adamant Landorus

I'm looking for an adamant Landorus. Form doesn't matter and good IVs are obviously preferred. I don't care about if its cloned either.
  20. a_c_31

DIANCIE (US) CODE GIVEAWAY

I have 14 Diancie codes that need to be given away. I'd love any legendaries, battle items or 5-6IV pokes in return, but if you have nothing to offer in return, I'd still be happy to give you one.
Back
Top Bottom