Search results for query: *

1. P

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Hold out everyone, leaks incoming real soon. https://www.reddit.com/r/PokeLeaks/comments/qnr7ej/the_front_cover/
  2. P

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Another thing, looks like Room's secret room will be in BDSP, in the trailer we can see that there is an empty space in exactly the position as Platinum where the room would be. The layout of the room is changed from DP with the tree removed and a bookshelf added next to it. This is significant...
  3. P

In the anime Volkner used his Platinum team and Luxray was still his ace so I don't see how that means anything with regards to which teams they will use. Abamasnow and Luxray are associated with Candice and Volkner respectively, there's no reason why they would Froslass or Electivire even...
  4. P

You can see the protag using Gallade in the main game when battling with Riley in Iron Island, Platinum dex now officially confirmed?
  5. P

I don't understand why they bother to flesh out and expand on a region,its lore and what not but ignore it when said region is remade to stay "faithful" to the originals, only to include features or changes which reduce the faithfulness anyway whilst ignoring stuff which is already there which...
  6. P

Generation IV Remake Speculation

The video getting taken down should tell us enough by now.
  7. P

That's just the video footage, nothing related to the shots.
  8. P

We even have shots from the presentation for the game.
  9. P

2/26 Pokémon Presents Speculation Thread

Watch the video first, then decide if you are still sceptical or not.
  10. P

This probably explains the legends domain that was registered earlier.
  11. P

Just saw it, actually looks really good. Chinese leaked it for anyone wondering.
  12. P

According to that leaker the art style will apparently be similar to XY which is fine by me.
  13. P

Review JN051: Kamonegi's Great Trials!

The big battles so far have been fairly good actually, especially given they have to be limited to one episode.
  14. P

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

It was always going to be Mr.Mime since the choice was supposed to be a shock/surprise and a reserve would-be be that shocking while Mimey would be as he's never used it in Battle before.
  15. P

It could be handled better but I think it's more a problem with the PWC itself, anything but the high ranked battles feel pointless and like a slog, watching battles against nobodies in the lower ranks just isn't interesting. All of the strong trainers will have quickly climbed up the ranks...
  16. P

We're never going to have good polished content filled games again with such short development periods. 3D games require much more time and resources yet GF are still developing like it's the 2D era. DP's release was pushed back by a year and it still had some gameplay issues which had to be...
  17. P

I think they only want to focus on the important battles now rather then the 1 minute stuff and show them in montages instead like they did here.
  18. P

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

I didn't make much sense anyway as to why they would randomly recast a major recurring character like Gary when the VA is still active. Even Lance who hadn't appeared in 15 years and was a fairly minor reccuring character had his original VA reprise the role I who don't think had any recent...
Back
Top Bottom