Search results for query: *

1. P

Why don't Gamefreak care about the fans anymore?

As of the last two generations, it seems that Gamefreak really doesn't care much about what the fans want at all, with the recent USUM interview all but confirming that for me. They seem to ignore that most fans care more about actual content rather than just the story, which is what made...
  2. P

Tetsuo Yajima Interview on XY

In the recent edition of Animage there was an interview with Tetsuo Yajima, the director of XY, including some storyboards as well. Here are various interesting tidbits from the recent interview with Yajima: *The kiss scene is indeed meant to be Serena kissing Satoshi, and his reaction to it is...
  3. P

Upcoming Episodes Preview- Satoshi vs Hala!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okLq9SfVJFk View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtDGCa94mqs
  4. P

Sun and Moon Soundtrack Discussion

What did everyone think of the soundtrack for Sun/Moon? I personally thought that some of the battle themes especially were AMAZING e.g Lusamine, Guzma and the Elite Four fitting the characters perfectly as well as the town/route themes which impressed me as well. Overall a big step up from...
  5. P

Preview XYS06: The Strongest Duo! Citron and Dent!!

Cilan is returning peeps!!:D
  6. P

Team Skull and Aether Foundation

With Team Skull confirmed to appear within the first few episodes of SM what role do you think they will play and do you think that we will get the Aether and the ultra beast plot later down the track?
  7. P

Preview XY135: The Advancing Megalith! The Kalos Line of Defense!! ・ XY136: The Zygarde Counterattack! The Final Decisive Battle of Kalos!!

Titles: XY135: The Megalith Moves Forward! The Kalos Line of Defense!! XY136: The Zygarde Counterattack! The Final Decisive Battle of Kalos!! --------------------------------------------------------- Corocoro just confirmed a 1 hour special airing on September 15th for the Flare Climax...
  8. P

Preview XY134: Siege of Miare Gym! Citroid Forever!!

Credits to Dephender for translation of titles and summaries.
  9. P

Preview XY133: The Shocking Zygarde VS Zygarde! The Collapsing World!!

Credits to Dephender for translation of titles and summaries.
  10. P

XY&Z upcoming episodes trailer-Battles with Alan, Shota, Urup and Carnet etc.

We got a new upcoming episodes trailer showcasing perfected Ash-Greninja as well with Ash and Greninja wearing something on their wrists like a Mega Ring.
  11. P

Which Main Series Games do YOU personally think had the best story?

This thread is basically about which game you thought had the best story, to me personally BW had the best stories by far especially with the epic twist in the story at the league and N was a great, refreshing character overall. So which games do you guys think had the best story?
  12. P

Noibat-Useless or Not?

Okay, so this has been a controversial topic so far but what do you think about Noibat and do you think that it needs more focus especially since it hasn't had any screentime at all post its capture-episodes and hasn't even used a move yet. Do you also feel that Noibat should have gone to...
  13. P

Did Lysandre really die in XY and will we see him in a third version?

Do you guys think that Lysandre really died in XY and will we see him in XY2/Y2 or XZ/YZ or whatever 3rd verion GF comes up with as head of TF.
  14. P

What was really wrong about Trip in the first place?

I never get the hate that Trip really gets, to me he was actually a pretty decent character, compared to Paul at least. Sure their rivarly wasn't THAT great or well-written but at least the writers tried something new with Ash knocking him out first round of the league itself. So really, why...
  15. P

Ash's Strongest Pokemon for each type

This is basically to discuss who you think is Ash's strongest Pokemon for each of the types he owns. For me it would be: Grass:Sceptile Fire:Charizard Water:Frogadier(from what we've since of it so far especially since evolution) Flying:Swellow Rock:Boldore Ground:Gliscor...
  16. P

Preview XY070: Conclusion! Numelgon, Somewhere Over the Rainbow!!

New Title! Source:Magazine Source Airdate: April 30th
Back
Top Bottom