Search results for query: *

• Users: Ryme
  • Order by date
  1. R

Spooky Cup - Doubles Competition (Battle Spot)

Re: Trick or Treat Battle Competition (Battle Spot) This is the team Im trying atm. Tested a few battles on showdown, and it works ok. Will not end up very high, but has some cool surprise factors. Basically, I want speed control with Rotom's T-wave or Beheeyems Trick Room. After that, I...
  2. R

Re: Trick or Treat Battle Competition (Battle Spot) Welp, you are ofcourse correct. I always mix up rock and ground weaknesses somehow (yes, I am not a competitive player).
  3. R

Re: Trick or Treat Battle Competition (Battle Spot) Im going with Granbull as an answer to Hydreigon. Definately going to play Hydreigon and Exploud myself aswell, like you pointed out they are very good in this format. Krookodile is always awesome, but with all these bugs Im not sure if I...
  4. R

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

I don't think this is ever going to happen, but I would like to see the basic storyline of beat gyms -> twarth the evil team and force them to disband -> become the champion. This can be done in many ways so don't pin me down on this example, but to illustrate a possibillity: I was always very...
  5. R

Moves that would break Pokemon

Shedinja with Conversion, Conversion2 or Camouflage.
  6. R

GEN VI: HA Tyrunt

Hey guys, I really want a hidden abillity Tyrunt to breed for my own. Im looking for either a tyrunt with the Sturdy abillity or Tyrantrum with Rock Head. Sadly (for me), this pokemon was only given to people that participated in Nintendo's tournament. So if anyone has got one of those and...
  7. R

Bashing the Older Generations

bashing on gen 1 is both ways; there are quite a few people that started with gen 1 (and/or 2) that percieve everything that came after as trash, especially outside of Bulbapedia. This mostly creates a counterreaction were all people defending gen 1 are automatically bashed. Both sides are...
  8. R

Why do people hate Gen 4 and 5 so much?

I think the point Bolt the Cat is trying to make is that the complaining should be about the lack of postgame, instead of the metagame postgame. Wereas your argument is that the lack of postgame is BECAUSE the focus on the metagame (which is a good point, btw), Bolt is not saying that is not...
  9. R

Why do people hate Gen 4 and 5 so much?

First of all, there is al ot of hate for gen 6 atm. People dislike the regional design, which they deem to straightforward without any challenging caves or the like, the worst lack of postgame since gen 1, the "dumbing down" of difficulty (most notable XP share and Lucky Egg) in general, the...
  10. R

Which Pokemon will you have on your team?

Re: Which Pokemon will be in your team? Exactly how I feel right now :(
  11. R

UU Team needs advice

Hey guys. So here is my UU team. The goal of this team is to weaken the opponents team with bulky offensive pokemon, then sweep with Reuniclus or Gogoat once a situation occurs where they can set up and their counters are removed. However, Im pretty new to the UU metagame and never was the best...
  12. R

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

If you really want to go offensive, you could choose to run life orb and choose Destiny Bond in your last slot. People are often surprised when a life orb gengar runs Destiny Bond (as destiny bond is more seen on sash gengars) and this will net you 2-for-1 deals occasionally. However, I do think...
  13. R

Clefable gained 10 base spa atk, lost his normal type and gained fairy type. 6th gen was a blessing for him, as GloryBlaze stated he is now highly viable in OU. She has two very good abillities in Magic Guard and Unaware. Also a very good movepool with recovery in wish, softboiled, and moonlight...
  14. R

Thanks! Armaldo sounds really good
  15. R

I need a spinner/defogger for my UU team. In an ideal scenario, he would be able to set up hazards himself too. My team atm consists of Granbull, Gogoat, Vaporeon, Reuniclus and Dugtrio. Dugtrio however is choice band revenge killer and as such is not in a position to set up rocks. Does anyone...
  16. R

Oddishnews:Junichi Masuda frozen after Ice Bucket Challenge mishap: Game Freak Direct

Re: Oddishnews:Junichi Masuda frozen after Ice Bucket Challenge mishap: Game Freak Di To add my 2 cents: I really like this, and I think it's good to have a humour section on the site. I think it is important to make very clear what is the satire section and what is not, but if we do that, I...
  17. R

Offered: Shinies, IV's, Teddiursas and Items

Awesome. Summer would be perfect. I can trade now if you want?
  18. R

Offered: Shinies, IV's, Teddiursas and Items

I'd love a deerling for a pp max if thats ok with you?
  19. R

Autumn OU Tournament (Finals)

Re: Autumn OU Tournament (Group Stage) Played BadAssGardevoir and lost! Battlevid code is 4SVG-WWWW-WWW9-ZA3U My win vs l400 code is G2JW-WWWW-WWW9-ZA54
  20. R

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

In lieu of all the tropical rain forest fires, we could make this: Mega-Tropius Fire/Flying Abillity: Incinerate - All grass moves are 30% stronger and become fire type. Solar Beam does not take a turn to absorb sunlight. Lose 25% of total health at the end of each turn.
Back
Top Bottom