• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. KuudereKun

I have a question for Trans Feminine Pokémon Fans about the Fifth Movie Pokémon Heroes?

Does anyone else feel like Annie and Oakley possibly played a role in their Awakening? I'm currently identifying as Fluid and basically still live as a Cishet Male in my Offline Life so I feel like I barely count. But when I look back on my media consumption in my youth, they are my first...
  2. KuudereKun

Why was Heatran chosen to be the first Legendary that could be either Gender?

It's Lore seems to define it as something there would be only one of just as much as the Creation Trio. It's look and characteristics make it so that a female Heatran does defy Gender norms a bit. But it still feels awfully random. You'd think they'd save breaking the no Gender for...
  3. KuudereKun

I still haven't read any Pokemon Manga

The previous times I'd been on a Pokemon kicks I still hadn't really learned how to appreciate Manga. Now I've read and enjoyed a decent number of them, I've gotten very interested in the Zelda Mangas. But my current Pokemon binge still hasn't convinced to get into Pokemanga. The thing is...
  4. KuudereKun

Preview M22: Mewtwo's Counterattack Evolution

If Meltan is featured in this movie, I can't help but notice that Meltan looks like it's connected to Ditto somehow. So maybe the Ditto are failed Mew Clones thing will be relevant?
  5. KuudereKun

Remember, two character originally unique to Mewtwo Strikes back were seen at the beginning of I Choose You. If they are also brought back as main characters in this movie I hope they can get Lisa Oritz back.
  6. KuudereKun

Has anyone seen the Hebrew Dub of Pokemon 2000?

Thank you for the information. That is pretty interesting.
  7. KuudereKun

I'm referring to his connection to how the movie was set up on the show. Those episodes were originally meant to air before the movie in Japan but the Polygon incident messed up the schedule.
  8. KuudereKun

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Sinnoh is scale truly becomes Epic. I would want it's fully 3D Remake to look much better then the Let''s Go games do. I"m fine with waiting till Generation 8 to get them.
  9. KuudereKun

Has anyone seen the Hebrew Dub of Pokemon 2000?

I learned recently messing around on MAL then Pokemon has Hebrew Dubs. And that they tend to be base don the English including Ash being named Ash. Spoilers for the movie ahead. I as someone who studies the Bible happen to know Hebrew is one language where an equivalent of the "world will...
  10. KuudereKun

What I want most from a Mewtwo Strikes Back redo is Giovanni to be part of the plot in more then just the Prologue. That's what I was expecting from how ti was set up back in 99.
  11. KuudereKun

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

Yes, my comment was meant to apply to them all equally.
  12. KuudereKun

And the Puzzels in Final Fantasy games are always boring and stupid. I don't see what solving a weird warp tile puzzle says about my ability to train Pokemon.
  13. KuudereKun

I would rather the Gyms not have puzzles, Pokemon is an RPG not Zelda.
  14. KuudereKun

I can't help but be curious about the Evee at the top fo the Pokemon Mansion. Since it's a starter in this game now I assume you won't be given one there anymore.
  15. KuudereKun

The male player Character basically like a variation of Red, while the female one looks like she's just Red as a girl.
  16. KuudereKun

All I wanted was a fully 3D version of Leaf. This new design looks really uninspired.
  17. KuudereKun

Did anyone else used to imagine Lass as a single character rather then a class?

I know I literally thought they were once, but that with the first generation games. It wasn't till I played Leaf Green where each one was given a different name that I noticed they were different people. And even after learning otherwise I continued to imagine her this way, I tend to like the...
  18. KuudereKun

Serena and contests

I kinda hated the Contests, and felt it really sexist that for two generation they defaulted to that being the female leads goal. That they did it twice though is helped by that it seemed to suit Dawn better. I kind of envisioned May as more Tomboyish, and her starting point as not even liking...
  19. KuudereKun

How would you feel about a "playable" male travelling companion?

It's not like these female character actually do what the main character is supposed to. The Anime's premise always has Ash as the eon chasing Gym leaders. I hope they make sequels to Pokemon origins for the other generations. I love May and Dawn and Hilda and hope they'd make them the lead...
Back
Top Bottom