Search results for query: *

• Users: KuudereKun
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. KuudereKun

I have a question for Trans Feminine Pokémon Fans about the Fifth Movie Pokémon Heroes?

Does anyone else feel like Annie and Oakley possibly played a role in their Awakening? I'm currently identifying as Fluid and basically still live as a Cishet Male in my Offline Life so I feel like I barely count. But when I look back on my media consumption in my youth, they are my first...
  2. KuudereKun

Why was Heatran chosen to be the first Legendary that could be either Gender?

It's Lore seems to define it as something there would be only one of just as much as the Creation Trio. It's look and characteristics make it so that a female Heatran does defy Gender norms a bit. But it still feels awfully random. You'd think they'd save breaking the no Gender for...
  3. KuudereKun

I still haven't read any Pokemon Manga

The previous times I'd been on a Pokemon kicks I still hadn't really learned how to appreciate Manga. Now I've read and enjoyed a decent number of them, I've gotten very interested in the Zelda Mangas. But my current Pokemon binge still hasn't convinced to get into Pokemanga. The thing is...
  4. KuudereKun

Has anyone seen the Hebrew Dub of Pokemon 2000?

I learned recently messing around on MAL then Pokemon has Hebrew Dubs. And that they tend to be base don the English including Ash being named Ash. Spoilers for the movie ahead. I as someone who studies the Bible happen to know Hebrew is one language where an equivalent of the "world will...
  5. KuudereKun

Did anyone else used to imagine Lass as a single character rather then a class?

I know I literally thought they were once, but that with the first generation games. It wasn't till I played Leaf Green where each one was given a different name that I noticed they were different people. And even after learning otherwise I continued to imagine her this way, I tend to like the...
  6. KuudereKun

Hello, I'm MithrandirOlorin

I just joined. I am admittedly a some what on and off Pokemon fan, in terms of delving into it. I tend like the Anime most when it's introducing a new generation, like it is now. ' My Favorite Player Character is Leaf.
Back
Top Bottom